- Joined
- Feb 4, 2009
- Messages
- 839
- Reaction score
- 2,420
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
Since the Shadow Beasts (Or Inju if you've preferred) are going to appear the next episode of the new anime, I want to get a confirmation on what they really are:
Are they real "beasts" who gained human intelligence like the Magical Beasts and trained in nen or real humans who were just labeled as "beasts"?
Worm looks like a freaky alien, Rabid Dog got sharp animal teeth, Leech got his... thing that unleashes leeches from his body, and one of them is a bat-like creature. I don't think they are real humans with these attributes.
Are they real "beasts" who gained human intelligence like the Magical Beasts and trained in nen or real humans who were just labeled as "beasts"?
Worm looks like a freaky alien, Rabid Dog got sharp animal teeth, Leech got his... thing that unleashes leeches from his body, and one of them is a bat-like creature. I don't think they are real humans with these attributes.

