- Joined
- Jun 14, 2011
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
In this manga (and in almost every shonen) there's a lot of flashbacks, so of what character or moment would you like to see a flashback?
I'd like to see:
-Kabuto's past in general and before meeting Orochimaru (Done: April 11)
-Flashback involving the first kages of all nations
-Jinchuuriki's, especially Fuu and why she has received the Seven Tails despite belonging to a minor village
-The times of Rikudou Sennin (I don't think so, but it would be funny)
And you?
I'd like to see:
-Flashback involving the first kages of all nations
-Jinchuuriki's, especially Fuu and why she has received the Seven Tails despite belonging to a minor village
-The times of Rikudou Sennin (I don't think so, but it would be funny)
And you?
Last edited: