Discussion what happen to jcafe

nicks122

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The reason I'm asking is this is because when i try to go to this website it says The page cannot be displayed. did the website move or something?? p


[namI] Moved here ^^ [/nami]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

arslan

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2006
Messages
314
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
apparently their server is down. you can get some information on mydailymanga.com
 

silverado

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
RAW MANGA BOARD jCAFE24 DOWN

Although there's already a previous topic, I guess I can make an official topic, because this affects quite a lot of Edited Manga groups and manga readers out there:

Bad news for all of you! One of Manga Underground’s server is down and with it our board jCafe24.com. We were able to host our board thanks to gh0st from vnmanga.com and Devin from Strays. Thanks for a lot for your support in all those months! You guys are great!

jCafe24 members will be delighted to hear that all your posts, images and raws are sound and save. They were stored in a daily backup and were transfered to a save place. Right now I’m in my exams, but I will keep you up to date about our current board status on our homepage on

http://www.mydailymanga.com

Until I find a new server with Ruby 1.8.6 (+ Rails) the site stays offline. If you want to help us to find a new server please use our contact form here:

http://www.mydailymanga.com/contact/

Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed your Valentins Day! We will keep in touch!

Oh and support linux!

- silv, admin of jcafe & mydailymanga
 

infyquest

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
312
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
India
I hope it will be soon.......if anyone knows a good server with above specs, post that info here :)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany

silverado

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
47
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Last edited:

hermux

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
France
JCafe SOS

So, maybe it's just my browser, but I've been trying to log into Jcafe all day, and it looks like the link is dead :onoz Sooo does anyone know why I'm getting redirected every time to a site saying that the link doesn't exist anymore? Jcafe is still showing up in google, but I've been trying to access it and it looks like the whole site is down :darn
 

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: JCafe SOS

The first thing that came to my mind was "Virus", but if it isn't a site that does anything then you shouldn't worry

plan a/ delete all your cookies,private data EVERYthINg
plan b/if that does not work then you will have to use system restore(reboot)
 

L0ki

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
336
Reaction score
101
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Re: JCafe SOS

Looks like the site's down. It happened some time ago too.
 

Revilenigma

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2008
Messages
786
Reaction score
78
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: JCafe SOS

So, maybe it's just my browser, but I've been trying to log into Jcafe all day, and it looks like the link is dead :onoz Sooo does anyone know why I'm getting redirected every time to a site saying that the link doesn't exist anymore? Jcafe is still showing up in google, but I've been trying to access it and it looks like the whole site is down :darn
Hey Hermux!:)

All the jcafers are hanging out here at offtopia till jcafe comes back, which should be at the end of the month.:(
 

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
does anyone know what happened again to jcafe24 ?? page I guess 1 or 2weeks already the page is offline.... was it terminated forever... or it changed server ??
 

ruggia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2008
Messages
877
Reaction score
1,080
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
again??? no!!!!!!
i hope they get stabilized soon..
 

Spiritovod

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
it's now at jcafe24.net instead of .com
 
Top