Apr 23, 2011 #1 cmertb Translator上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Joined Sep 18, 2009 Messages 416 Reaction score 206 Gender Male Country http://mangahelpers.com/m/gate7/ I'm getting a 404. So all my tls for it are orphaned?
Apr 23, 2011 #2 vintagemistakes Vintage Reboot有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Mar 6, 2008 Messages 4,777 Reaction score 2,840 Gender Male Country It is working for me and there are 4 translations listed by you, cmertb. It was probably just a glitch. But if it is still not working for you, let us know. :3
It is working for me and there are 4 translations listed by you, cmertb. It was probably just a glitch. But if it is still not working for you, let us know. :3
Apr 23, 2011 #3 Kaiten Harasho神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Aug 20, 2007 Messages 27,293 Reaction score 15,166 Gender Hidden Country It works now because c_k made a new entry last night. She didn't respond it was fixed though. The original entry was deleted, no idea who/when/why.
It works now because c_k made a new entry last night. She didn't respond it was fixed though. The original entry was deleted, no idea who/when/why.
Apr 24, 2011 #4 c_k Global Moderator英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2007 Messages 904 Reaction score 1,058 Gender Female Country Actually, I didn't create another page. I PMed Osso, and he fixed whatever was making it not appear~~ [kaiten]Oooooh it was a tech problem.[/kaiten] Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
Actually, I didn't create another page. I PMed Osso, and he fixed whatever was making it not appear~~ [kaiten]Oooooh it was a tech problem.[/kaiten]