I believe nothing happens. Once we die, we just die, emptiness, blackness, void. We won't even notice it. We're just dead, our body burned to ashes, buried underground, or laid on the ground decomposing and being eaten by scavengers.
Or we could be reincarnated. Or we could relive our life again. Who knows?
But I believe heaven and hell are fake and both are made up by religions to make people work harder and give money. This may also be believed by people because they're scared shitless of death, of the unknown. Heaven and hell in my opinion comes from selfishness of people.
Or we could be reincarnated. Or we could relive our life again. Who knows?
But I believe heaven and hell are fake and both are made up by religions to make people work harder and give money. This may also be believed by people because they're scared shitless of death, of the unknown. Heaven and hell in my opinion comes from selfishness of people.
. Overall, this story is something that has surrounded and if you will set the tone for my life. My whole birth and grandfathers death established many things for me. It established that there is indeed an afterlife and that there is indeed a God. For whoever reads this, believe what you want but this story is something that is dear to me and is not something that is easy for me to explain to anyone since I am easily ridiculed. I ask that you be respectful and if you think it is bull crap then respectfully disagree with me without causing trouble. But for those of you who are questioning faith or don't know what to believe, please take my story seriously and I hope that it helps at least one person find there way.

