Life What happens when you die?

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I also believe in Heaven and Hell.Since i am a good boy i hope i will get in heaven and maybe i will get a second chance to live..something like been reborn .
 

AL_Briton

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 28, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
21
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Honduras
nothing happens, when you die you go in a state of nothingness MU
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
yeah i think so too.Well a lot of people are afraid to die, but tbh i dont.I mean its the same as when you sleep at night.so relaxing
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
yeah i think so too.Well a lot of people are afraid to die, but tbh i dont.I mean its the same as when you sleep at night.so relaxing
But the BIG difference is that when you sleep, you wake up after a couple of hours. When you die, don't think of waking up. LOL.

Speaking of dying, I'm imagining myself to be a saint. Who doesn't? :amuse
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
But the BIG difference is that when you sleep, you wake up after a couple of hours. When you die, don't think of waking up. LOL.

Speaking of dying, I'm imagining myself to be a saint. Who doesn't? :amuse
well yeah obviously you dont wake up when ur dead... only if u become zombie:polka.
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
i believe that we will be judged, i believe in God so in order for God to exist a day of judgment or recompense should exist
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
i am looking forward to the day when i die.Eternal peace ftw
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,292
Reaction score
24,926
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I have always been uncomfortable with the notion that there is absolutely nothing beyond this life. Its a bit depressing IMO that our existence is limited to what we do right now. At least for me it kinda makes everything in this life a bit less important.
 

agatha012

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
well nothing dear. After my death everything goes as usual as it is..
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well nothing dear. After my death everything goes as usual as it is..
lol

Well one thing for-sure bar some catastrophe, the world or at least the universe will still go on. So we can take some comfort in knowing that. :XD

Without scientific proofs, it all depends on a persons beliefs, when it comes down to it. If you think there's an after life or reincarnation or just nothing its all okay in my book. Can't say for sure until we get there, hopefully it wont be for many decades or years to come.
 

steelwingcrash1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2010
Messages
554
Reaction score
111
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I just realized how a public cemetery looks dirty. I wanna get cremated and put my ashes inside our house. >_<
 

Ochiru

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2011
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I believe into heaven or hell so yeah I hope I would get into heaven so I could do lots of good stuff down there and well be purifield and such and well meet few persons
 

mattiaildivino

Registered User
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
9,896
Reaction score
1,607
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
when you die your head dies,then your "soul",that is your mind dies. when you dies you are done for there is nothing,it's like you are sleeping but you aren't dreaming.you finish everything,you disappear ecc.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you guys know how a cells make up tissues,then organs then eventually the body.
imagine that we are all cells on this organ of a planet inside a universe of a body...which in turn is a being that is a cell on an organ of a planet inside a universe of a body...and so on and so on.
or maybe the universal body that we make up is...dare i say it...the god in which religions worship/love/believe in.
just my opinion...for much of my life...the older i get the more it makes sense to me.
 

wigglypuff

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 14, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
nothing happens, haha... but when i was a kid, i thought we go to heaven or hell and when i was a teenager, i thought that we get reincarnated....

Moderator Notice:
Removed link~ Naomidee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Remnant

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2011
Messages
67
Reaction score
22
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
I don't believe in things that much, really. I can't really say whether I believe in heaven or hell, but I do believe in a place where your spirit is well-rested. That's just basically it. Reincarnation, not that much. I'd always have second thoughts about reincarnation (can't probably be called "second" anymore).
 

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I think that this discussion is pretty redundant when there is a dispute in the topic of the existence of soul.
hence its a personal opinion based answer. The body rots and disintegrate, if Souls exist then the soul go on a journey of its own if it doesnt then thats it le end.
I myself am a theist so my stand in this should be pretty obvious.
 
Top