What if Rak is an irregular?

TheLastMartian

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2019
Messages
176
Reaction score
145
Age
36
Country
North Pole
My new theory, anyone have thoughts on this?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I think it's pretty much confirmed Rak is related to the Native Ones, possibly the giant but at least one of the 5 primary descendants.

Which seemed to be already in the tower. Before OG13 arrived at least.

And the term 'native' implies not foreign from the tower.

Though I suppose it's possible the giant came from outside the tower LONGGGGG before the OG13. Which are already many, many thousands of years old.

I suspect the giant is/was an admin. Or baby admin or something like that.

Though admin themselves could be ancient (mutated?) 'first gen' irregulars themselves. I doubt it. Although it's confirmed admin can shape-shift (43F guardian, probably all of them) and/or take human form (Headon, 43F guardian, probably all).

But at some point you get to the origin of the tower itself and we won't know that for quite some time if ever.

So, in short, I doubt it. What about Taro York?
 
Top