Discussion What if

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What if UM gifted RT to Rei? How strong he would be compared to what we have seen? I believe Administrator are kinda divine sea animals, and Rei is master in controlling them. We don't know the origins of BT and Jahad's monster but we do know RT is Indeed a fraction of an admin. Would he have used RT to the fullest? Where would you rank him if he had got RT back then?
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
In my opinion, RT only has admin advantage when in FoD. Outside, at most, it is just seen as an ancient creature.

If Traumerei owns it, it will be some kind of experiment that he put into a human or a beast. He basically does not use it in combat.
 
Last edited:

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In my opinion, RT only has admin advantage when in FoD
Oh, why do you think so?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Traumerei owns it, it will be some kind of experiment that he put into a human or a beast. He basically does not use it in combat.
I do believe if Rei owns RT, it will definitely surpass Valhalla.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Oh, why do you think so?
I once explained it in another post. I believe that RT's power is only impressive because most people in FoD can't use shinsu.

But if it's in another admin's "land", he doesn't have that advantage. Some skills may not work like "zero area". Not to mention RT is a creature that has been weakened a lot compared to a real admin.
Baam uses RT mainly through transformation, and RT is a support role. Baam is still defeated by excellent high rankers.

Also, compared to RT, I rate the power of Traumerei's 7 beasts as much stronger.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I once explained it in another post. I believe that RT's power is only impressive because most people in FoD can't use shinsu.
It's not that people can't use shinsu at all but it's hard controlling shinsu there. The only scenario is when RT used zero area except for Night who had BT which has administrator power, that he was able to use it.

But if it's in another admin's "land", he doesn't have that advantage. Some skills may not work like "zero area". Not to mention RT is a creature that has been weakened a lot compared to a real admin.
I don't think administrator will care if a fragment uses it's somewhat authority. Tho it's interesting. I hope we will see more of this.

Also, compared to RT, I rate the power of Traumerei's 7 beasts as much stronger.
Hmm. Valid but I do think RT and Valhalla have similar design. No matter what RT is still a fragment of an actual administrator. In the hands of Rei, it will definitely shine.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
It's not that people can't use shinsu at all but it's hard controlling shinsu there. The only scenario is when RT used zero area except for Night who had BT which has administrator power, that he was able to use it.
It sounds similar.
Because there is no admin, shinsu is very weak in FoD. Everyone can't use their full potential here.
Also, I'm pretty sure Baam can use shinsu because of the thorn.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think administrator will care if a fragment uses it's somewhat authority. Tho it's interesting. I hope we will see more of this.
I'm not saying other admins will care about RT. What I mean is that on other floors, people will have the right to use shinsu by contract with that floor admin.
RT has no rights there, and everyone can use shinsu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmm. Valid but I do think RT and Valhalla have similar design. No matter what RT is still a fragment of an actual administrator. In the hands of Rei, it will definitely shine.
I don't think Valhalla and RT have same design. Valhalla was created and raised from an egg by Traumerei and it has some of his power.
In addition, Traumerei has to make sure that the creature obeys him unconditionally. As in the case of Leviathan, he does not use it in battle.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,569
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It sounds similar.
Because there is no admin, shinsu is very weak in FoD. Everyone can't use their full potential here.
Also, I'm pretty sure Baam can use shinsu because of the thorn.
I don't think shinsu is weak just because there is no administrator. I believe towerborns are used to spoon feeding. Usually administrator gives them authority to use shinsu given their talent but here's no administrator so they can't handle the shinsu properly.

I am pretty sure RT talked about BT about how he is using shinsu and was shocked to see it inside him.


I'm not saying other admins will care about RT. What I mean is that on other floors, people will have the right to use shinsu by contract with that floor admin.
RT has no rights there, and everyone can use shinsu.
That's a technique/ability. It's not like they forever can't use shinsu at all. If they can go out of the radar, they sure can use it.

I don't think Valhalla and RT have same design. Valhalla was created and raised from an egg by Traumerei and it has some of his power.
In addition, Traumerei has to make sure that the creature obeys him unconditionally. As in the case of Leviathan, he does not use it in battle.
Well I do think the tail is kinda similar when Night uses RT transformation and check Valhalla tail. Not that it matters. Also do remember RT persuaded and corrupted HJ's mind and got control, he didn't forcefully try to take control. I do think RT will be tempted to follow an irregular esp Rei who is master in controlling animals.
 
Top