Aug 8, 2010 #1 destiny4ever MH's Most Friendly MemberMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 5,568 Reaction score 6,349 Gender Female Country The title is pretty much self-explanatory, come up with a quote for the avatar above you. “What is she/he/it thinking?” Let’s start the game!
The title is pretty much self-explanatory, come up with a quote for the avatar above you. “What is she/he/it thinking?” Let’s start the game!
Aug 8, 2010 #2 Hystzen Banned英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 2,272 Reaction score 2,318 Gender Male Country i believe she is thinking...Im a avatar i better look like im in deep thought
Aug 8, 2010 #3 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,464 Country I will keeeeell you!!!11
Aug 8, 2010 #4 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country I think i'd be along the lines of: "I know you think I'm cute and harmless but I AM gonna rape and kill you...." That's one evil zombie bear.... For some reason, he always gave me the impression of being a rapist....
I think i'd be along the lines of: "I know you think I'm cute and harmless but I AM gonna rape and kill you...." That's one evil zombie bear.... For some reason, he always gave me the impression of being a rapist....
Aug 8, 2010 #5 DLord.Van.Buuren Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 1,226 Gender Hidden Country im gonna butthead you if you speak to me
Aug 8, 2010 #6 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country I did not expect a headbutt lol... "I got a secret but I am not telling"
Aug 8, 2010 #7 DLord.Van.Buuren Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 1,226 Gender Hidden Country look at me i have big teeth
Aug 8, 2010 #8 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country Ok, a new one: "I am touching myself but you can't tell through that little window yohoho".
Aug 8, 2010 #9 DLord.Van.Buuren Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 1,226 Gender Hidden Country this one was too lame so here is another one shut up or i will eat you up Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
Aug 8, 2010 #10 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,095 Gender Male Country I think the avatar above me is thinking "I am smiling too much after drinking to much".
Aug 8, 2010 #11 After_Image Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Aug 27, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 2,855 Age 36 Gender Male Country "Look at me while I do a head-over-shoulder pose."
Aug 8, 2010 #12 _ATMA Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Apr 28, 2006 Messages 555 Reaction score 13 Age 38 Gender Male Country "She really flashed me"
Aug 8, 2010 #13 Evil3ye Registered UserMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 7,276 Reaction score 28,464 Country yeaaaaaah.. you're right....
Aug 9, 2010 #14 Hystzen Banned英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 2,272 Reaction score 2,318 Gender Male Country this wont hurt abit.
Aug 9, 2010 #15 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country I must squish that sig.... (looks at the insect on the right?
Aug 9, 2010 #16 Charlie SIGH-KO 🦄伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Jan 7, 2009 Messages 14,761 Reaction score 26,095 Gender Male Country "Hollow mode..... will smash, will crush!" "You want a piece of me?"
Aug 9, 2010 #17 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country "....." I can't imagine that avatar thinking anything else lol
Aug 9, 2010 #18 DLord.Van.Buuren Registered User英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jan 18, 2010 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 1,226 Gender Hidden Country The hell are you talking bout
Aug 9, 2010 #19 Iceiphoenix Hunter x Queen英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2010 Messages 2,353 Reaction score 2,443 Gender Female Country "Ooooh, found a dollar, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
Aug 9, 2010 #20 kkck Waifu Slayer神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Sep 3, 2007 Messages 46,295 Reaction score 24,928 Gender Hidden Country So hard to wake up when my eyelids are made out of lead