Question What is your Avatar?

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

why cuz it's Sanji drawn by Obata :wtf
its fuckin sexy like me :wtf
Every thread i go to you seem to be talking about that avatar:amuse
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

cuz it has sex appeal :wtf
and i like sonic as well though i can't tell where you got your avatar from ..
 

garpjr1188

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2007
Messages
111
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

me i have a new one..its a pix of mine i edited..i drew over the konoha band and the sharingan eyes..
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands

macherie

Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
415
Reaction score
16
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

XD I loveeeeeeeeee Ulquiorra, i personally think he's one of the sexiest anime/manga characters in the world, so i thought i'd invert it and it looked even cooooooler ! XD
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Kid Buu= DB best villain
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Kid Buu= DB best villain
Really? I always thought that Cell was the best villian... but then again the fight between Cell and Gohan is my favorite fight ever.

My avatar is a quote from the movie Fight Club, because 1. its one of my favorites movies 2. The guy that wrote original book is from my home city.
 

Coup

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
288
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Really? I always thought that Cell was the best villian... but then again the fight between Cell and Gohan is my favorite fight ever.
Yea cell was a good villain but im talking about fighting and skill wise.
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Yea cell was a good villain but im talking about fighting and skill wise.
true.. okay you got me there.
Anyway, its a good avatar.
 

Velvet_Rain_Dropz

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2007
Messages
2,042
Reaction score
68
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Coz i thinks yuuko is cool and mokona is so cute!! >.<
And this avatar is so cool. ^^
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I chose my avi becasue well i love Kingdom Hearts.

And I always liked the beginning video of KH II. So i made a avi out of that! :)
 

Scakiana

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
France
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

My avi comes from one of my drawings :) And i'm a Gaara fangirl so...
 

Atmey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I dunno, I guess I can say I like Nightmare.
 

mrcongojack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
651
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I chose Smokey Bear to remind people that only you can prevent forest fires.
 

AishaClanClan

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I chose Smokey Bear to remind people that only you can prevent forest fires.
Haha, thats awesome. I have Smokey Bear shoe laces, they say "sixty years of vigilance".
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I just changed it because it felt like it was time for something new, yet, old. Oh, and because Kazuv-sama is an amazing artist.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

its a picture of a statue of an old king of ours, in a winter night, the bigger one looks better

bigger one
 

genkigemini

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
242
Reaction score
7
Age
46
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I choose my avatar because I think it is well made AND, since I am in the minority as a NaruSaku fan, I have to represent. :tem LOL
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

i actually wanted to put chika in my av (from zombie-loan) but i couldn't find a nice pic so i got the pic of his partner instead. i think his name is... shito??? :oh
 
Top