- Joined
- Nov 16, 2005
- Messages
- 19,231
- Reaction score
- 1,273
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?
Because Kakashi is the bomb. And what else screams "your friendly neighborhood sensei" more than a Kakashi avatar?
I love changing my avatar to whatever new Kakashi fanart I find on the internet. The only time I've ever used a non-Kakashi avatar was when Katy drew me and I used that as my avatar for a short while along with other members of the global staff here.
But I've been "Kakashi" so long - dating back to my days modding at Naruto Forums - I can't see myself as using any other avatar, heh.
Because Kakashi is the bomb. And what else screams "your friendly neighborhood sensei" more than a Kakashi avatar?
I love changing my avatar to whatever new Kakashi fanart I find on the internet. The only time I've ever used a non-Kakashi avatar was when Katy drew me and I used that as my avatar for a short while along with other members of the global staff here.
But I've been "Kakashi" so long - dating back to my days modding at Naruto Forums - I can't see myself as using any other avatar, heh.



well i got this one cus it's noa-takkun in god mode... what else is there to say?
I wonder why