- Joined
- Nov 15, 2006
- Messages
- 5,423
- Reaction score
- 1,786
- Age
- 119
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?
This is Tae Shimura from Gintama, she's the elder sister of one of Gin's sidekicks.
She looks very nice & pretty on the surface, but actually is a very violent lady.
I like the fact she made hell for her suitors, her brother and even Gintoki when she's angry
This is Tae Shimura from Gintama, she's the elder sister of one of Gin's sidekicks.
She looks very nice & pretty on the surface, but actually is a very violent lady.
I like the fact she made hell for her suitors, her brother and even Gintoki when she's angry




And you're a fan of Ichimaru Gin too? Awesome!
for now.......... 
is finished this morning. I'll switch my current signature with that one after I raised my rank here. Btw, how many post should I have to raise my rank?