Question What is your Avatar?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Make sure you stay on topic here, guys~ ^^ If you want, you can head over to Hangout Thread v4 or continue the convo in private messages ^^



And my avie I chose because she's hot xD
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

is that a rendition of tenten? or someone entirely unrelated?
 

Az3r

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2007
Messages
602
Reaction score
72
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Make sure you stay on topic here, guys~ ^^ If you want, you can head over to Hangout Thread v4 or continue the convo in private messages ^^



And my avie I chose because she's hot xD
Sorry. Are we spamming? I hope not:p.

Thanks for your concerns, guys, but I am NO smoker. In fact, I don't like being around smoking people. :darn
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Not spamming, but being off-topic.
And my avatar for May is.... a very, very, very cute kitten. 'nuff said.:D
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Chose this one 'cause I've just bought this recoord n' it's really good n' I really like the cover for some reason. :blink
 

amar_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
816
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

i just change my avatar.. and my sig as well..

it is Saladin, if you watched 'Kingdom of Heaven' then you will know him.

nuff said :D
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

My avatar is called Milkito.
He's the pet of a very old peruvian Yoghurt company... he appeard in some commercials where he had to save a a couple of kids from a mad scientist who kidnapped and forced them to try the horrible yoghurt that he made.

Te only difference with the original, is that mine s holding one of those things that you smoke so you can feel very happy.... hehehe
 

NRZero

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

The reason I chose my avatar is to show the "bond" that Sasuke and Naruto share for a brief moment in Shippuuden. Its a snapshot I took from the first episode.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

well....
cuz this one looks better than the one I had one before...
Ed is cool :noworry
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

just another pic of my cat. but with glasses this time!
 

Murdering

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 25, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I chose my avatar because I made it and find it absolutely and spontaneously adorable. <3
 

woody_green

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2007
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

I got it off deviantART. It's really pretty, a real chibi Tsunade. Too bad I couldn't find a chibi Katsuyu that I like.
 

amar_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
816
Reaction score
22
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

just another pic of my cat. but with glasses this time!
so lil... that animal in your signature is a CAT? :blink

i thought it's a dog! a very white dog :tem:tem
 

ornis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2007
Messages
1,592
Reaction score
154
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Always had a thing for bounty hunters... in space...
 

kashi_n

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

because I like Hijikata... D8

and I somewhat satisfied with my PS editing this time
 

kkeroscenee

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

pandas are my favorites animals :D
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

because it represents two of my major obsessions.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

because it represents two of my major obsessions.
do you want to do a pregnant woman or something....
 

Impel Down

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
3,077
Reaction score
3
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

Well, I don't think I can respond to that without getting suspended again.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?

cuz Ed is radical
do i need another reason


I chose mine cuz well
I was on this website or actually I wanted to check something else out .. and they had avatars and well I found this sexy avatar
 
Last edited:
Top