- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 864
- Reaction score
- 19
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Why did you choose your avatar?
Aww it is kindda cute, i mean I would think that if I was a girl *goes to shave and workout then look in the mirror*.
Lets just say she had big jugs...lolreally? why would you get banned? what was your last avi? O_o
'Cause it's the cover of Rage Against The Machine's first album (which also happens to be their best)![]()
Because it's the icon I always use and I think it's cute.
Aww it is kindda cute, i mean I would think that if I was a girl *goes to shave and workout then look in the mirror*.


Or are you banned from different reasons? (Hope you'll come back soon).





that "Humans die" is.........I DONT KNOW........it was somekind of just-ate-mushrooms feeling.