- Joined
- Dec 14, 2011
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 257
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Big Mom 's flashback started today and I saw many people saying that they don't like how Oda show us the past.
So I decided to create a thread about all the flashbacks that had more than one chapter and which one is considered the best.
Share with us which flashback do you like the most, and yor reasons (a character, a quote or a moment)
My favorite is Franky's flashback. Tom is so awesome, and he is the kind of character that I like: one that stands by his principles and is proud of his deeds. My favorite scene is when he punches Franky, telling him to be proud of his creation, even if it turned to be used fro bad puroposes.
So I decided to create a thread about all the flashbacks that had more than one chapter and which one is considered the best.
Share with us which flashback do you like the most, and yor reasons (a character, a quote or a moment)
My favorite is Franky's flashback. Tom is so awesome, and he is the kind of character that I like: one that stands by his principles and is proud of his deeds. My favorite scene is when he punches Franky, telling him to be proud of his creation, even if it turned to be used fro bad puroposes.