Feedback What is your preferred style?

What is your preferred style?

  • Cake

  • Clouds

  • Coffee

  • Milk

  • Cosmos

  • Sunset

  • Ultraviolet


Results are only viewable after voting.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Ultraviolet for me.
 

Elusia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2017
Messages
1,766
Reaction score
11,568
Country
Philippines
How about all of them? :zomg:zomg

.....Okay, fine. I use Ultraviolet the most.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
For me it's between ultraviolet and coffee tho because I use coffee more coffee it is.
I also think cosmos is rather nice Change.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ultraviolet isn't quite as good as the old version now, so I like Cosmos and Sunset the most but use Sunset.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Ultraviolet but I'm giving Cosmos a try because blue is my favorite color, although this isn't the shade of blue that I like.
 

cody

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2017
Messages
1,929
Reaction score
877
Country
Joker
Sunset is my favorite.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
Always preffered Coffee but I am warming up to the Clouds theme.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Wow, cosmos is fantastic and genius. Start using this theme from now

Before update I preferred Milk. So plain, I know :p UV was friendly to my eyes (because I have myopia) but now cosmos is better. Before update coffee and cake looked different than milk and UV, and they were no-no for me, but after update I start liking coffee, will use it occasionally. Though cake is still no-no.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
FYI - A new theme was added last week, Forest.
Looks neat. There is this template text that seems to have been left behind on the footer though :P

 
Top