Question What is Your Signature?

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I loved that chapter of D.Gray-Man and i'm a sucker for scenes like this,so i decided to use it as my sig.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

New sig :thumbs Rikuo from Nurarihyon no Mago, lookin' pissed and awesome.
 

SkamSoso

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
302
Reaction score
23
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Chile
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I was trying to make of my signature a joke :neutral
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Hilda is da bomb, that's why. The current pic she seems to be more perkier that usually, at least she's developed unlike Aoi. ◔ ◡ ◔
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Koi suru Bokun is ending soon. An epilogue will be released in october.
I wanted to honor it with a sig. So here it is from the OVA.
^_^
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I'm quite liking the new WSJ series, ST&RS, and I really like this colour spread. One of my awesome cleaner friends cleaned the colour spread and redrew all the places that had Japanese text and gave me the final product to use before it got typesetted over. :tem

:turtle
 

breeze

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my sig because... Hmmm,,,?!???..??? I don't know hheheheh I just love anime!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,095
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose my sig because... Hmmm,,,?!???..??? I don't know hheheheh I just love anime!
Welcome to mh [user]breeze[/user] :party

Check out the memberz zone here. You can say hi to the community in that section. <3

:blink -- Where is your signature though? I don't see any.... so............ how did you choose it~? :shifty
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Chose my sig cuz Raizel is awesome. Well actually Shinsatsu chose the sig for me, so to speak
 

ToddBaker

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 25, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

because i love school rumble n.n xx

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

because i love school rumble!!!! n.n xx
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

New sig is Oska from Choujin Gakuen. I chose it because it's a funny scene from a really fun series. Imagine Tezuko Osamu drawing a less emo Soul Eater.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I wanted to make HxH set soo baad! I'm pretty psyched about the series returning and the new anime. Not a huge fan of King, but the picture was pretty damn awesome, so I just had to work it into a set.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

This set is cool so why not ? ;)
 

quaresma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
31
Reaction score
5
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I choose this sign because a pirate flag means more than just piracy..lol :D
 

~Coffee~

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2010
Messages
1,129
Reaction score
1,014
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Time to honor Fate Stay Night a little~
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

Volume four of Shingeki no Kyojin was scanlated earlier this week, I am a Mikasa fanboy, so making another sig felt natural.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My signature has the core of Super Lovers manga. I like the family theme of this unusual family.
Recently, chapter 4 has the first part scanlated and it is also one of the featured mangas this round.
:)
 

phio_chan

the first and last bride
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
9,149
Reaction score
3,397
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

I chose mine because someone mentioned about Sakura and Kero to me, and I realized I kinda missed them too, so there I go for a little reunion. :3
 

Rarhyx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
333
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

awesome itachi is awesome, 'nuff said.

for those who don't know:
it's from the naruto manga.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Why did you choose your signature?

My soccer team is FCP and Hulk is definitely one of the best players on my team currently :amuse
 
Top