My new sig from a series called ****** Ouji to Warawanai Neko. It is a series I’m currently watching. It is a fun series and I’m enjoying watching it very much.
My sig is also from Henneko, a series that is quickly developing into something special.
---------- Post added May 03, 2013 at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was April 28, 2013 at 05:22 PM ----------
My new sig is Yui, from Oregairu. As the only kind, sweet character in a show filled with (hilariously) sarcastic loners, she has been growing on me every week.
It's a custom piece that [USER]Googlez_kun[/USER] made for me last year or so. I'm just using it again while I find another set or hassle him to make me an avy to go with this( or a new set ). If you've not seen his stuff before, be sure to check his artist's gallery.
I originally wanted to use the cover of Kuroko volume 13 with Riko, but I found that it didn't really match well with my current avatar. Then I decided to use Tetsuya #2 who was also on the same volume cover.