- Joined
- Mar 16, 2007
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
The ones I can speak are:
Slovenian, English, German, Italian (Some phrases), Spanish (Some phrases), Chinese (Some words), Japanese (Some words)
The ones I can understand:
Slovenian, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Some), Japanese (Some), French (Some)
The ones I can read are:
Slovenian, English, German, Italian, Spanish
Lastly, the ones I can write are:
Slovenian, English, German
GOAL: NEED TO IMPROVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES THAT I KNOW AND LEARN MORE LANGUAGES *eyes sparkle from ambition*
Slovenian, English, German, Italian (Some phrases), Spanish (Some phrases), Chinese (Some words), Japanese (Some words)
The ones I can understand:
Slovenian, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Some), Japanese (Some), French (Some)
The ones I can read are:
Slovenian, English, German, Italian, Spanish
Lastly, the ones I can write are:
Slovenian, English, German
GOAL: NEED TO IMPROVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES THAT I KNOW AND LEARN MORE LANGUAGES *eyes sparkle from ambition*
Moderator Notice:
Added LotusBlade, EL_manana and Aquaria~ Az
Added LotusBlade, EL_manana and Aquaria~ Az
Last edited by a moderator:



