Language What Languages do you know?

Seiken

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
kadodo said:
what's your original language?
Hehe, didnt make myself clear there :sweatdrop

Norwegian is my native language.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Just to let everyone know, I made a list in the first post of all the different languages spoken and who speaks them, and how much they know ^^ If there's any errors (spelling, wrong amount spoken/understood/etc, missing a language, etc), just send me a pm and I'll fix them ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
LadyHatake said:
Just to let everyone know, I made a list in the first post of all the different languages spoken and who speaks them, and how much they know ^^ If there's any errors (spelling, wrong amount spoken/understood/etc, missing a language, etc), just send me a pm and I'll fix them ^^
That's totally amazing!!! Thanks Lady. <3
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Thanks Lady H.! That's very convenient! :amuse

I speak/understand/write:
Dutch (native language), French, English, German.

Understand (little): Spanish, Italian (want to learn them)

Understand/write:
Latin.... lol XD

That's it for now.

Added ~P
 

Darthozzan

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Great thread!

uhm.... I speak Swedish/English/Bosnian fluently (although i write bosnian a bit worse then the former two but hey ;D) and I am currently studying german >_> but tbh I'm really shit at german :p

oh and my native language is really bosnian but as i live in Sweden i am equally skilled at swedish/english.

That's it for now but I am struggeling to learn japanese, i barely understand 5 words but slowly i will learn it for sure ^_^ it's hard with self-studies tho as there are no japanese classes where I live.

Added. :D -- Ichi
 

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
The languages i know alot and a lil:
1)English- can speak and write in english
2)Dutch- use to speak and write dutch fluently (cant anymore, even tho i lived there for 9yrs)
3)Singalese- Can speak but cant write. (my native language)
4)French- can understand a lil
5)Spanish- can understand a lil
6)German- can understand a lil cos of dutch
7)italian can speak and write some stuff

i think thats all.


[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 05:45:45 AM_________________________________________________the language i want to learn is japanese

Added to the 1st post. :D -- Ichi


Yoosh!![br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 06:53:59 AM_________________________________________________Gin or any other mod- you need to change the singalese to alot and also put my username in instead putting singalese in again.

and edit the italian to some

sry for bein' bitchy

Changed it and thanks for noticing my mistake. :D -- Ichi
 

sharingan_kakashi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
693
Reaction score
35
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
language i know:
1. Filipino - very well
a. tagalog - very well
b. itawis - i know most of the words
c. Ibanag - i can understand it, can speak some, mostly bad words :)
d. ilokano - i can understand but cant speak it.
2. English - very good
3. Japanese - bad (what can i say, i learned from watching anime)
4. Spanish - just as bad as Jap

Ahh, the Philippines and its several indigenous languages. I'll list all 4 (+4) but I'm replacing "bad" with "little", if you don't mind. ~ Ayah
 

syphoon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2006
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
me..

Malay, English - used to it.

Arabic - Writing & Speaking, but not very fluent when speaking..
 

starfall856

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hola, me gusta jugar basketball

thats just about it...
Yay spanish!
 

mira-san

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
64
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
I speak ,read & writ:
-French.
-Arabic.
-English some "i learn it 9 years"

syphoon, Starfall and Mira-san are on the list now. :D -- Ichi
 

delapaz13

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Wow... i feel small with you guys... i only know english and filipino specificallly tagalog.)= =(

Added. -- Ichi
 

Umbra037

Manga Editor
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm fluent in English and Chinese. Some of you guys are amazing though, I could never learn so many languages.

Moderator Notice:
Added to the first page.~ Ichi
 

Fairy Vearth

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
115
Reaction score
17
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
so my languages

1)german 100%
2)russian 91%
3)english 84%
4)french 14%

and some others by 1%
 
Last edited:

Tsucchi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Here i am :D

this is my languages...


-Italian 100% (im italian and i live in rome so....)
-English : i can read and write well, plus i can speak it
-Japanese: im learning Japanese in my Univeristy. i can read 100 kanji, basic verbal and costruction form. plus i can speak it. I can understand also an upgrade level of japanese, maybe from my anime/dorama history ahauauyhauhauhuahuahua

That's All :D

[ichi]Added Fairy Vearth & Fabione. :D[/ichi]
 

cherryenchanted

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
I had just known a few other languages, like the common one, English, known about only 10% of Chinese & Dutch and then 60% of Spanish language.
 

Piyo_chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 4, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I know korean and english, and am learning Japanese and Chinese xD


Moderator Notice:
Added cherryenchanted and Piyo_chan ^^~ Blue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ginousuke

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
925
Reaction score
87
Gender
Hidden
Country
Indonesia
Indonesian, off course, since it's my mother language.
About 60% English and 20% German.
I'm trying to learn Japanese now ^^


Moderator Notice:
you are already in the list ^^~ Blue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

nippyer

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Polish (fluently)
English (fluently)
Japanese ( Speak it by 5% understand it 50% )
French (Speak it 15% understand it 65%)
Ukrainian ( I cant speak it, but sice its similar to polish i can understand it around 75%)
Russian (minimal)
German (minimal)
Spanish (minimal)

I can read english and polish well, french a bit. I can only write english though.

I learned Polish first, then English, then Ukrainian, Russian, French, Japanese (anime lol) Spanish, German

[Ichi]Added. :D[/Ichi]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dargent

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Well these are my languages:

1. Dutch (native language)
2. English (fluently)
3. German (i can understand, speak and write it)
4. French (dramatically)
5. Latin (i can read it but cant speak or write it)
6. Japanese (minimal, learning)


Moderator Notice:
Added~ Blue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Beam

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Country
Canada
French is my native and English my second tho i still need to improve it its pretty good

[Ichi]Not added. Just kidding, added to the 1st post. :D[/Ichi]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Top