Fun Thread - What made you happy today? | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fun Thread What made you happy today?

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Made some alone time for myself when wife is off to Stockholm for two days. Got the whole evening plus most of the day tomorrow all to myself, which is needed from time to time when you have a kid, even if your kid is the best thing in your life.

Gonna spend the evening eating the best burger in town and watching anime. Because that’s how I recharge my batteries.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Seeing threads like this sincerely make me happy. We could use some positive vibes.

Okay so, today I had a really nice dream. Usually my dreams are fragments of weird things/nightmares, but this night was amazing. A nice adventure dream I'd love to see how it ends. Nice start (or ending) to my day.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Today, as my classes start again, there's this teacher with a laptop on her hand and looks very strict. We were quiet as she called out our names and began to speak. At first, we thought she was as strict as our last teacher.

In reality, she turned out to be nice, funny and very relatable. Our class ended up laughing the whole day with her because of her fun personality. We also took class pictures together. :zomg

It was really a fun time for me in school :^_^

Shobu_Yoruichi

Reaction score
Country
Chile
A Edited Manga took Satanophany from the dead!!

Chapter 14 on my table right now! Previous Edited Manga dropped the manga cause haters were hating like crazy.

Elusia

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
(This is gonna be a long post so bear with me)

Months ago, before I've join this forum, me and my close friend (who is my classmate) have decided to part ways for personal reasons. It hurt me and my close friend but we never took advantage of one other during those times. We simply moved on our lives while acknowledging our loss of friendship. In return, my friend is with her circle of friends while I grew distant of my classmates.

While I was doing my school work today, she texted me (I muted her conversation after we decided to part ways but I wouldn't be rude enough to completely ignoring her) and telling me to forgive her but was scared that I would be ignoring her. I didn't and tell her the exact words (I couldn't really bear saying sorry to her first knowing that I might upset her more and she'll think worse of me) she was saying. In that conversation alone, I concluded that it was just a misunderstanding on both sides. We both apologize for our mistakes and decide to move on from there.

Our broken friendship was mended and we became close friends once more. This made really happy. :^_^