Discussion What Manga Do You Read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzerzanaku

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
Air gear,naruto,bleach right now only these are been read
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
hmmm lets see....

Naruto (till the latest chapter)
Bleach (till the latest chapter)
Berserk (till the latest chapter)
One Piece (till Volume 28 - still downloading)
Basilisk (finished)
Rurouni Kenshin (finished)
Hellsing (till the latest chapter)
Soul Eater (till the latest chapter)
Full Metal Alchemist (just started Volume 1)
Blade Of The Immortal (till the latest chapter)
Kingdom Hearts (some random episodes, i can't find anything complete)
Alive (finished)
SkyHigh (finished)
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (just started Volume 1)

i think that's all ^_^
 

Arsonist

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
update:

naruto
bleach
blade of the immortal
berserk
one piece
Full Metal Alchemist
 

glasskatana

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
2,505
Reaction score
81
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ILUVATAR said:
hmmm lets see....

Naruto (till the latest chapter)
Bleach (till the latest chapter)
Berserk (till the latest chapter)
One Piece (till Volume 28 - still downloading)
Basilisk (finished)
Rurouni Kenshin (finished)
Hellsing (till the latest chapter)
Soul Eater (till the latest chapter)
Full Metal Alchemist (just started Volume 1)
Blade Of The Immortal (till the latest chapter)
Kingdom Hearts (some random episodes, i can't find anything complete)
Alive (finished)
SkyHigh (finished)
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (just started Volume 1)

i think that's all ^_^
Keep reading fullmetal alchemist. It is among my favorite manga. It may be tied, or a close second, to Ruruouni kenshin for me. Naruto is kinda like my cheap fix of manga. It's fun to read and re-read, but it isn't the kind of manga that when I read it I think "wow, this story is so deep, so powerful"
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
new on my list...D.Gray-Man damn I really love the art and story <3
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
new on my list...D.Gray-Man damn I really love the art and story <3
Ditto with what des said except I haven't posted my list yet :p

Reading:
- Naruto (up to date)
- D.Gray-Man (currently at volume 4)
- To-LOVE-ru (currently at ch. 3)
- Tsugihagi Hyoryu Sakka (will read ch. 2 later)
- Nazo no Murasame-kun (only read ch. 1 so far)
Haven't read Mx0 to complete this year's new Shounen Jump titles :p
- 666 Satan (just read ch. 1 @_@)

I need some shoujo to balance things up so I got myself some lesser known Kaori Yuki titles (not Angel Sanctuary or Count Cain), Gakuen Alice, Shinshi Doumei Cross, and Ultra Maniac. I've only started reading Gakuen Alice (ch. 3 right now) and tried the ones by Kaori Yuki but I stopped. My reading would probably have gone further if I wasn't so busy right now.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
D Gray Man is new on my list but I am not impressed at the 1st volume. Don't know if I should give it another shot or not.
 

barbapapa

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
127
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I've learned that it's always best to give something another shot; unless you really loathed it.
Not that I'm a big Gray-Man fan mind you, and I've read everything there is...
 

Daioten

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
111
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I'm currently reading Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and D. Gray Man. I just finished reading Death Note, I'm considering starting to read something new but i haven't decided what yet..
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Naruto (till the latest chapter)
Bleach (till the latest chapter)
Berserk (till the latest chapter)
One Piece (till Volume 28 - still downloading)
Basilisk (finished)
Rurouni Kenshin (finished)
Hellsing (till the latest chapter)
Soul Eater (till the latest chapter)
Full Metal Alchemist (just started Volume 1)
Blade Of The Immortal (till the latest chapter)
Kingdom Hearts (some random episodes, i can't find anything complete)
Alive (finished)
SkyHigh (finished)
Star Ocean Till The End Of Time (just started Volume 1)

updated:
Onegai Teacher (finished - it's a romantic comedy that i really loved to read and re-read and re-read.... :amuse)
Full Metal Panic (i don't think it has anything to do with Full Metal Alchemist. it is a some sort of funny manga)
Star Ocean - Blue Sphere
Star Ocean -The Second Story
Star Ocean - To The Far Side Of Time
(none of the three above is comlited :darn)
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too lazy to type all the series (about 70 I think) but One Piece, HxH, 666Satan, +Anima, Mahou Sensei Negima, Cross Game and D. Grayman are some of the ones I'm reading...
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
wait, you follow 70 different series?!?!?
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Actually its about 60...and 20 are done (about) and about 10 sucked badly....so its 30.......
Anyways.....most of them are monthy/sporatic updates anyways.....so I have a lot of time that I
don't use for manga...........
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
30 is still a lot, even if some only come out each month O__o

for my list.... it's not that much i think....
mangas i buy the licensed translations, meaning most times i only get to read one vol in ~2month...
when [scan] is written behind the name i follow the Edited Mangas, too ^^ (obvious, huh?)
MahouSenseiNegima [Scan]
Rocketman
Samurai Deeper Kyo
I''s [Scans finished reading]
Maerchen Awakens Romance [Scans]
D.Gray-Man [Scans]
Detective Conan
D.Conan Special [Official, couldn't find scans]
Peace Maker [only one vol to go YEAH!]
King Of Thorns [scans are only up to vol 3 ch18....]
Mouse
Bleach [Scans]

scan-only (no official publication in germany)
Air Gear
Busou Renkin
Elfen Lied
Gantz
Inukami
IO
Magikano
Mahoraba //HnG is putting up a team for translating vol12, yeah!
Suzuka
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
Tokko //somebody who has vol3 and further and is willing to share it?
To-Love-Ru -Trouble- //great fanservice series xD
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Rave
Naruto
Bleach
Doraemon
Shaman King
HunterXHunter

I think theres more, I need to think, lol... xP
 

voldy18

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
The mangas I've read:

Dragonball
Sailor Moon
Sailor V
Angel Sanctuary
Ayashi no Ceres
X-1999
Card Captor Sakura
Seimaden
Gundam Wing
Kamikaze
RG Veda
Count Cain/God Child
Magic Knight Rayearth
Boys Next Door
Clover
Kare First Love
Basara
Death Note
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
Alichino
Wish
Basilisk
Ludwig Revolution
Blood Hound
The Poisonous Flower
Oboretai

The ones I started and never finished:

Virgin Crisis
Demon Diary
Yugi-oh
Yami no Matsuei
Please Save My Earth
Trinity Blood

And the ones I'm currently reading:

Bleach
One Piece
Naruto
Fruits Basket
Inuyasha
Desire Climax
Nana
Prince of Tennis
Tsubasa RC
Xxxholic
Youth Gone Wild
Ouran Koukou Host Club
Saiunkoku Monogatari
Fairy Cube
Saiyuki
Harlem Beat wa Yoake Made
Skip Beat
Futari Ecchi
Love Celeb

That's it. I think. ^^;
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Adding in...

666Satan
NarutoNG
D.Grayman
Eyeshield
One Piece

xD
 

fireballer666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Today I'm not lazy...so you can see the manga's I have read...Here goes:
Good Ones
One Piece
Hunter x Hunter
666 Satan
Love Hina (done)
Cross Game
Black Cat (done)
D. Grayman
Fullmetal Alchemist
Flame of Recca (done)
Detective Conan
GTO (done)
Yakitate Japan
Gantz
Touch (chap 173)
Mr. Fullswing (chap 24)
Airgear
Eyeshield 21
Mahou Sensei Negima
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Fruit Basket
Tokyo Crazy Paradise (done)
Nine (done)
Pastel
H2 (vol 25)
MAR
Rave (Vol 19)
+Anima (chap 28)
Hayate the Combat Butler
Aishiteruze Baby (done)
xxxHOLiC
Katsu ! (done)
Busou Renkin (chap22)
Rough (done)
Yotsubato
Dr. Slump (vol2)
Yaiba
Azumanga Daioh
Gintama
Okay Ones
Naruto
Eureka 7
Bleach
Miyuki (done)
Chobits (done)
Pretty Face (done)
Show Me the Money (done)
Bad Ones (Teh Poop)
Battle Angel Alita (vol2)
Suzuka
D.N.Angel
DNA2 (done)
Elfen Lied (Chap 54)
Tenjou Tenge
Slamdunk (vol12)
I''s (done)
Card Captor Sakura (done)
Psychic Academy (Vol 5)
Hot Gimmick (vol 3)
Pita-Ten
PoT
Get Backers
Minto Na Bokura (done)
Ones I just started: To-Love-Ru, Major, Murasame, Doeraemon.....
 

5il3nc3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Read:
Naruto, One Piece, Death Note, Gunsmith Cats are the ones I read recently.
I read (past tense) many more, but I can't recall exactly which ones at this time.

As for recommendations, it entirely depends on what style you like (action, sci-fi, romance, etc.) so it's pretty had to give specific recommandations.

§ıĿ
 

NeoShweaty

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2006
Messages
1,590
Reaction score
20
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fireballer...*tear*
You follow fullswing. Let's hug it out. (see: Entourage for the quote)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top