Help What manga is that?

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
A character from Sekaiichi Hatsukoi is a manga editor.
He made a list of some works he was in charge of when he worked for a magazine called Earth*.
*
Here is the list:

I've made and research and I found out what he meant by "Hanitora!"* and "Funny Drop"*. But I couldn't figure out what manga is 閃光のロンダード .

*"Hanitora!" = Hamatora; "Funny Drop" = Bunny Drop

Would someone know what manga is "閃光のロンダード" (Senkō no rondādo)?
 
Last edited:

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
when he worked for a shounen magazine. Also, those projects are real and still running.
Usagi drop is neither shounen nor still running. And definitely not from the same magazine as Hamatora. Not even from the same publisher.
 

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Usagi drop is neither shounen nor still running. And definitely not from the same magazine as Hamatora. Not even from the same publisher.
Thanks for the information. I was looking for "閃光のロンダード" on the same magazine as Hamatora and I was wondering why I wasn't finding it.
 

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
1,371
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Sorry, I can't help you with 閃光の...

About Hanitora, I may be wrong, but I thought of Taibani (Tiger & Bunny) since tiger=tora & bunny sounds like honey.
 

Ana Clara

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
92
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Sorry, I can't help you with 閃光の...

About Hanitora, I may be wrong, but I thought of Taibani (Tiger & Bunny) since tiger=tora & bunny sounds like honey.
It makes sense too. I will add it on the list. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

Could 閃光のロンダード mean one of these mangas? These links are from the Kadokawa Publishing official site. http://www.kadokawa.co.jp
閃光の狩人 (モンスターハンター)
閃光のトライアンフ
閃光の新選組
宇宙、閃光の果てに...
閃光のハサウェイ
 
Last edited:
Top