Question What parallel story would you like to see?

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
Well, now with the return of the Tower of God, I can finally see the parallel wangnan story that SIU said it would bring out... but which one would you like to see?

Except for the ones we are sure to see in the main series (The Story of Arlene, The Great Journey of the 13 Great Warriors, The Princes of Zahard etc.)
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
The 13 Warriors easily.

What SIU planned to draw with Wangnan, he'll probably include it in the main story now.
 

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
The 13 Warriors easily.

What SIU planned to draw with Wangnan, he'll probably include it in the main story now.
I doubt it, the plot doesn't spin or get too far away from the main focus which is baam, so I don't think we have a series of chapters away from it in the main story.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
None really. It's been taxing enough on SIU to be able to release the main story weekly, and I would prefer he remain focused on that rather than going off onto side character tangents.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
I would like a story about the 13 Warriors, but it doesn't mean that I expect it to happen. That Wangnan story he was drawing is connected to the main one anyway. He was just going to show more of his climb before his return in the main story.
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
23,527
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Pretty much anything Zahard Princess for me. Honestly, I think the most fun would probably be the story of a Zahard Princess we haven't met yet.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Now if we are talking about stories we have a chance to actually see soon. I am more curious to see see what Androssi and Anak have been doing since they started to hunt Rachel.
 

Alchemeast

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
Age
36
Country
Ukraine
I would like a further story lines about Anak and Kaizer :)
 
Top