Question - What sin do you indentify with? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question What sin do you indentify with?

julymarte

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
i think i can see my self the most in escanor... mostly in hi night form but omehow in his day too caue... they're complementar and idk i am a very very insecure person but i have a sort of perfect ideal of the person i could be but i'm not that makes me all insecure an shit caue i know i can't reach that standard... meh

Notice me Escanor senpai

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
In the end I think I'm a mix of King (sloth) and Escanor (pride). I come off as prideful, and pride to me isn't that big of a sin. I also am prone to anger, so that also makes me wrathful. :cheez

In reality I'm a mix of all these, and I don't see myself close to one more than the others. I have such a complex personality, I know. :fan

But I know which sin is my favourite. :zomg

That would be the sin of pride!

Calum

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
I see myself as Ban and night Escanor because i'm not the most confident person but i like to think i have a chill personality. It's kind of hard to relate to most of the sins unless it has to do with personality.

crystalblade13

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm pretty chill and don't fret the small stuff. I kinda enjoy loli's here and there. Plus I can't die.

Ban

smokeesid

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Gowther. I was searching for happiness and trying to understand life and people and myself for a long time.

Hendy

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
When it comes to me, i don't identify myself with the sins. I identify myself more with... Elizabeth. Always feeling useless, trying to fit in, trying to help people but, actually is always the one needing help, but it doesn't matter how much we (Me and Elizabeth) help, always feels like we haven't done enough. We make fool of ourselves. But we can surprise people sometimes, though. Well, at least we try, can't blame us for that :p Anyway, i wish i could be more like Merlin, she's very confident, knows what she's doing, she's always positive, she believes that everything she'll do, she will do it right hahah that woman is a role model hahahaha

AiNana

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Between the sins, I'm more the glutton type like Merlin. If there is something new I want to kow and take it like a sponge:cheerbunnyand no I'm not a wise nose :p