- Joined
- Apr 28, 2008
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Since Shinji is going for vacation and no new CT will be released meantime what other soccer manges would you recommend?
I don't really know a lot of them. Except for CT I have only read 2 more.
Kattobi Itto (46 vols & sequel Buttobi Itto - 25vol) - not very well known manga. Only about 5vols were translated to English (project stopped in 2004 or sth). One of the most hilarious comics ever. A lot of action both soccer and fighting on/off the field, many impossible special moves just like in CT. A MUST READ for any soccer comic fan. I would not want to face that decision, but if I could only have one manga, I would probably choose Kattobi Itto over CT.
Aoiki Densetsu Shoot - a more serious manga with more drama, but good in its own way. No crazy special tricks/shoots, just a little unrealistic. Still quite good and worth checking out. You can find anime on crunchyroll.
I looking for more great soccer comics. Hope you guys know more than that.
I don't really know a lot of them. Except for CT I have only read 2 more.
Kattobi Itto (46 vols & sequel Buttobi Itto - 25vol) - not very well known manga. Only about 5vols were translated to English (project stopped in 2004 or sth). One of the most hilarious comics ever. A lot of action both soccer and fighting on/off the field, many impossible special moves just like in CT. A MUST READ for any soccer comic fan. I would not want to face that decision, but if I could only have one manga, I would probably choose Kattobi Itto over CT.
Aoiki Densetsu Shoot - a more serious manga with more drama, but good in its own way. No crazy special tricks/shoots, just a little unrealistic. Still quite good and worth checking out. You can find anime on crunchyroll.
I looking for more great soccer comics. Hope you guys know more than that.
Last edited: