- Joined
- Jul 30, 2009
- Messages
- 190
- Reaction score
- 92
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We've learned now that Sakura hasn't been using her abilities to the fullest... scratch that, she used her bare minimum, until this last battle? What the actual fuck?
Is concentrating chakra more important to you than saving Naruto when he was pinned down by Pain?
How much of a coward are you when Hinata, knowing that she's going to die, still tries to rescue Naruto?
Actually, forget about Naruto.
Why is concentrating chakra more important to you than saving your own village?
Why, Sakura, why?
I don't get it. Kishimoto pulls recent manga chapters right out of his ass!
Sakura became a second Tsunade, while Hinata is finally able to do 64 palms? And what about Lee? And Tenten?
That cowardice of Sakura is just astonishing. From now on, I'm officially hating her.
Is concentrating chakra more important to you than saving Naruto when he was pinned down by Pain?
How much of a coward are you when Hinata, knowing that she's going to die, still tries to rescue Naruto?
Actually, forget about Naruto.
Why is concentrating chakra more important to you than saving your own village?
Why, Sakura, why?
I don't get it. Kishimoto pulls recent manga chapters right out of his ass!
Sakura became a second Tsunade, while Hinata is finally able to do 64 palms? And what about Lee? And Tenten?
That cowardice of Sakura is just astonishing. From now on, I'm officially hating her.