Question what was your first manga?

hseo18798

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 19, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Age
28
Country
Vietnam
what was your first manga? How old were you when you read it?
 

Lenny13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fairy Tale and Bleach
 

everythingnice

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
528
Reaction score
808
Gender
Female
Country
Fairy Tail
Mermaid Melody. I was a very little girl when I first read it, so I was confused because I didn't know how to read a manga properly lol.
 

Lazarillo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
39
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ranma ½, back when I was in high school in the mid-90s. I was a pretty religious follower of X-Men comics at the time, and some friends convinced me to pick up a couple issues of it (this is back when manga actually got sold like western comics!) since I'd started taking an interest in a few other anime-type things.
 

Norland

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
64
Reaction score
132
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Dragon Ball, Doraemon, Tekken Chinmi, Detective Conan, Sailor Moon.
My parents bought that to me when I still elementary school, and I addicted that.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Death note
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,662
Reaction score
31,926
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Doraemon, Detective Conan, Bomberman, Pokemon, Crayon Shinchan, and probably more, when I was 7, or maybe even younger
 

Abysmal Flop

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Dragon Ball
 

delik

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Country
Poland
It was Bleach
 

XXGenesis

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Messages
3,135
Reaction score
1,885
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Turkmenistan
A few DBZ volumes in the early 2000's I was in my early teens 12 or 13..I liked anime much more over manga back then & sadly didn't know manga was the original source materail....I Really got into manga after Naruto bombarded us with unlimited fillers at the end, & I realized I had to wait almost a year to continue the story. After that I never looked back..But if a anime has stellar art/animation, follows the source material I'll simply watch it..& read the manga if there is ever too long a pause for another season
 

XZOA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 9, 2019
Messages
28
Reaction score
42
Country
United Nations
Yu-Gi-Oh! (and Death Note)
I used to watch some of the Yu-Gi-Oh anime as a kid and later on in life found out it was based on a manga, which I picked up a few of the translated volumes in a comic book store at the same time I also picked up volume one of Death Note as well, since the synopsis on the back interested me a little.
 

Veni Vidi Vici

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Messages
139
Reaction score
186
Gender
Hidden
Country
Guam
My first manga was Naruto vol. 33
 
Top