- Joined
- Jul 8, 2013
- Messages
- 764
- Reaction score
- 134
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So I just had a random thought come to mind. Now lets say the time frame is after the war and the events on the Naruto-verse is calm. And adult Naruto and Sasuke NOW decide to have children.
This is a weird thought and question, I'm very aware! But please bare with me!
1) Sasuke and Karin become a couple. Could that potentially mean a new So6P? RIGHT?
2) Naruto and Hinita? I don't know what will happen to their off spring.
3) What happens to Sakura is still a mystery to me.
Again these are all theory's and questions. Please put what you think could happen or your opinions on WHAT COULD HAPPEN?
This is a weird thought and question, I'm very aware! But please bare with me!
1) Sasuke and Karin become a couple. Could that potentially mean a new So6P? RIGHT?
2) Naruto and Hinita? I don't know what will happen to their off spring.
3) What happens to Sakura is still a mystery to me.
Again these are all theory's and questions. Please put what you think could happen or your opinions on WHAT COULD HAPPEN?