Over the manga we have seen that MS jutsu are named basically after Japanese deities and to some extent the techniques have a parallel to their mythological counterparts. We have seen amaterasu, tsukioyomi and susanoo. Above that, a few people have displayed izanagi. Izanagi was a deity which quite literally spawned amaterasu, tsukioyomi and susanoo.
Now, in mythology izanagi had a sister with whom he attempted to mate, izanami. Izanami at some point ended up in yomi (or some place of the sort) from which izanagi could not save her. I had two theories as to what techniques would be named after izanami. The first technique I had in mind was the EMS technique madara mentioned he acquired. This would make sense since the technique would be related to the sharingan deities and whatnot. The second technique I had in mind was related to the technique nagato used to bring people back to life. Izanami originally died and could not be brought back from yomi. In that sense, kishi would be making an interesting parallel if a technique which can control life and death is named after izanami.
Now, in mythology izanagi had a sister with whom he attempted to mate, izanami. Izanami at some point ended up in yomi (or some place of the sort) from which izanagi could not save her. I had two theories as to what techniques would be named after izanami. The first technique I had in mind was the EMS technique madara mentioned he acquired. This would make sense since the technique would be related to the sharingan deities and whatnot. The second technique I had in mind was related to the technique nagato used to bring people back to life. Izanami originally died and could not be brought back from yomi. In that sense, kishi would be making an interesting parallel if a technique which can control life and death is named after izanami.