Fun Thread What would you do if...

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would take care of him till he gets better.

No, it's because you're not funny at all.

What would you do if someone stole everything you have?
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd report it to the authorities and try to get over it...somehow :s

What would you do if someone said you weren't funny?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would say: No, I'm not wizzard!

What would you do if people mistook you for wizzard?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd tell them to clean the sleep out of their eyes :o

What if people mistook you for mistaking me for wizzard?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would be very offended.

What would you do if MH said you could ban everyone you wanted?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They wouldn't need to because I could do it anyway...technically I guess :shifty

What would you do if I banned you? :hurr
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would make you regret it. :heh

What would you do if people banned me for no reason?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I would investigate! :noedu

What would you do if you had a hard time making me regret it? :3c
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I would stay strong because I'm too proud to give up. ò.ó

What would you do if you was banned for 1 month? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Unban myself :lulzobito

What would you do if you could ban me for 1 month? :cheez
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, you can't unban yourself! How you dare! :SOON
I wouldn't if I had no reason to do it.

What would you do if you couldn't urban yourself?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah...how dare me :wooo

You'd never have a reason silly :squee


I'd ask Osso what the hell was going on :XD

What would you do if no one replied to this thread again but us?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Cocky! I could find a reason... :noworry

You're so cocky that you wouldn't cry about it, just try to convince Osso unban you. :notsure

I would say this is our thread! :derp

What would you do if suddenly everybody in the forum disappeared?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'm saying he wouldn't be able to keep me banned...that's it :oh :XD



I would be incredibly depressed about it, maybe even cry.

What would you do if I cried?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why do you think that, mr cocky? :errr

I would say: stop crying, be a man, damn it! :SOON lol

What would you do if you heard that?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Because for technical reasons with the site...has nothing to do with cockiness :fail


I would reflect and decide whether that is fair or not, but I would expect SOME compassion if it wasn't fair :p

What would you do if I belittled your angst? :crying
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Because for technical reasons with the site...has nothing to do with cockiness :fail


I would reflect and decide whether that is fair or not, but I would expect SOME compassion if it wasn't fair :p

What would you do if I belittled your angst? :crying
If you say so... :noworry

I would cry a lot and say: screw you! With my face all wet with tears and my nose full of snot!


What would you do if I cried like that in front of you? :pout
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I'd lick up your tears and snot until you were too disgusted with me to cry <_>

What would you do if you were repulsed by me right now?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ewwwwwwwwwww! :barf

I would barf on you.

What would you do if I threw up on you?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Wouldn't care as long as it wasn't in my mouth...I think. I have a high tolerance for gross things. So much so that I followed my drunken/high cousin around all night at a party with a dog bowl so he didn't make a mess of our friend's place.

I'd make sure you were doing alright then I'd clean it up. Boring, I know.

What would you do if I had this reaction?
 
Top