nvm, I was kidding i'll make your life living hell. Have you read Veritas?
Yeah, it was great til the author gave up and went to Japan(according to rumours/rumors if you're American)
Welcome on MH.
Since you read mostly Shonen, I think we will likely discuss about those in the respective forums.

Anyway, have you a favourite
genre of Games?
B: As in Video Games? I'm old school - Super Nintendo for life son hehe
Cool. So you're from Wellington but currently in US. Are you studying over there?
Hahaha No. Wellington is further South.
Yes I'm currently studying in USA.
I thank you for listing One Piece at the top!

All the series highlighted I read on a regular basis. Even Bleach. What do you mean you can't find the right chapters of Berserk online? have you tried Mangapand/Mangareader?
And do you have a MAL profile? it would make it easier to see your reading list...
Well OP is #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6(considering that it's sales is 6 times more than the next closest series)
Berserk is in Volumes on MP/MR, but some of the chapters are back to front. Like there will certain pages from the chapter put somewhere else.
Mehehe I'm not playing Hide & Seek.
Yo 275!
Welcome!
Area codes hey...reminds me of that Luda song. xD
What's your favourite colour?
Favourite song atm?
That's where I got it from.
Colour - Green
Song - Nessun Dorma(I listen to Opera)