Cause I've got to find a way
No problem,i'm not one either^^Sorry, I'm not a native speaker.
I meant that it was a problem for Sakura to be with Sasuke and convince him that she would do anything for him, as she hesitated as soon as Sasuke asked her to kill Karin.
If Sasuke had slept.. I agree, the plan may have worked.
I see your point,but i doubt Pain would be able to take it even if he would be in the same situation as Kabuto.Kabuto is a medic nin,a really intelligent one,who was raised by a highly skilled doctor and that's why he was able to survive it,whereas Pain has no such knowledge,he would only be able to strike back and die afterwards,because Pain or rather Nagato is all about power.That's why Naruto was able to beat him.Naruto used tactics and Pain never used any,so Kabuto is far superior in terms of body knowledge and with Orochimaru's power he would be able to beat Deva Pain(might be a bit far-fetched though).I don't see how taking a Rasengan and surviving makes him better. If he had taken it directly like pein and lived then maybe, but that wasn't the case. Also, naruto was young against Kabuto and his rasengan was nowhere near as strong as it is now. Also, Kabuto had plenty of time to see the rasengan and try to defend against it, as Naruto had his hand and his clone and him started forming the rasengan. In the Pein fight, when Naruto's tactics were far more evolved, Naruto trapped Pein bodies inside of the Toad and they couldn't see, and then got rasenganed. Against deva Pein, Naruto set up some elaborate trap to be able to get into Deva's cooldown.
Do you see my point now? Different situations.
This is off topic though.