Whats Hidden Under That Ctrl+V - [Fun Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Bonnie says:
YEEEEESH
like, you have to wake up D:
if you dont i might die
and climb into ur house
and steal ur manga

Nat~ ヽ(ˊ∀ˋ)ノ says:
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Vous êtes banni
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
AMV: Oh geez. It took me quite a while and about 20 failed versions to finish this one. I really need to switch the video prog I guess. Anyways. Like I said, I had to change it a lot and take out some good scene because the prog was bugging but I'm actually happy with what came out in the end. Hope you enjoy.
SONG: I heard it few years ago while working on my Sailor Moon projects from a fellow amv-artist (you know who you are ;)) and was digging it since then. I hope she doesn't mind that I took the same song to tell Barragans story.
INTRO: Rammstein - Pussy
LYRICS: Jesus Complex - Death's Door

You're coming down with a fever from life
Shutting your eyes with a fear of light

Falling down you can feel it start
You're losing air with a failing heart

Slowing down
Failing fast
Holding on
Fading fast
Clutching your throat
Falling down on the floor
Hearing the knocking
The knocking on death's door

I woke up dead

There's nothing left to do
Nothing left to say
It's all over for me
I've got no will to stay

It's all over for us
We're left with nothing more
Holding the feeling down
Opening death's door

I woke up dead

It's all over for us
We're left with nothing more
Holding the feeling down
Opening death's door

It's all over for us
We're left with nothing more
Holding the feeling down
Opening death's door
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
 

Kaiser Will

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
1,295
Reaction score
456
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
WMP600N
Hum, I'm looking for a wireless adapter for my pc, and I was searching on google to see if that one it's worth buying it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top