Whats Hidden Under That Ctrl+V - [Fun Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
physics
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Reaching up for no man’s land
To take a breath and take a chance
I walk a thousand nights to change the world
Where to go? When to stop?
Who to trust? What to say?
Found them all, just need someone to share

It’s now in the dusk every day to everyone
Ain’t so strong, I ain’t so strong to go
Living in life as it’s not the way to live
I wish you could hear me say that I miss you

Why were we there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you’re in the dark
If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

Looking up into the sky, looking for the reason
Why I’m here, and why you can’t be here
Who’s to hate? Who’s to blame?
Who’s to hurt? Who’s to love?
Who decides? Why we can’t we be the same?

Try to believe walking down the lonesome road
Ain’t so far, I ain’t so far from you
Staying the way you are means solitude
I wish you were here and shook off my fear

Why were we there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you’re in the dark
If I lose you somewhere, and I’m still hanging in there
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side

What has been in the mix too long?
There’s the peace when you’re at war
Heads or tails, You and I
Light and dark, Ups and downs
What has been in the mere goal? What’s there to divide us?
If you’re hurt, cry and say can’t you see your might of the heart

Why were we there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you’re in the dark
If you lose me somewhere, and your tears are in the air
I will ring a bell until you feel me by your side
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
How old will you be in 13 months? 24
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
ouroboros
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Härlig stavning aftonbladet!!
hoppet lever Alex Ovetjkin firar med Nicklas Bäckström Matt Cooke.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
UIbttn
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Tomokazu Seki <- Voice actor
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
http://www.existenz.se/out.php?id=7668 WTF, i'm soo going to be cremated

(Warning. The above link is NSFW and is an obduction movie so if youget easily offended or if you're not that tolerant vs... the inside of the human. Please dont click it.


Now there, I've put up a warning. If you want to remove the vid, feel free.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
he who fight and run away, live and fight another day!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
/w Da_Le_Taleo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top