- Joined
- Jun 14, 2011
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 583
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
A simple question; has that scroll something that could change the outcome of the war?
I have two thoughts about it: one, it can be that maybe the scroll contains the "true" way to cancel Edo Tensei (though I don't like this idea very much).
The other is that it may have the details for "that jutsu" mentioned by Kabuto (for me, that jutsu has something to do with the Rikudou Sennin and his possible resurrection - remembering that Kabuto want to know the RS secrets - and a potential usage as a tool of war, something that will be obviously stopped).
So, what are your theories about the scroll?
I have two thoughts about it: one, it can be that maybe the scroll contains the "true" way to cancel Edo Tensei (though I don't like this idea very much).
The other is that it may have the details for "that jutsu" mentioned by Kabuto (for me, that jutsu has something to do with the Rikudou Sennin and his possible resurrection - remembering that Kabuto want to know the RS secrets - and a potential usage as a tool of war, something that will be obviously stopped).
So, what are your theories about the scroll?