- Joined
- Oct 30, 2011
- Messages
- 509
- Reaction score
- 193
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
The Big 5/OCEAN personality test is far more reliable, according to the evidence, than the Briggs-Myers.
http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 12)
(I'm both lol. I hate routine and 'm always curious but I'm anankastic and I always approach familiar tasks in familiar ways.)
Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)
(I don't plan ahead but I successfully turn things to my advantage as I go along and I always have a 'plan B'. Other people think i'm messy but I always know where everything is.)
Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)
(I'm definitely introverted, however, I can put on the mask and captivate people if need be, then its back to being alone.)
Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 0)
(I don't get on with other people and I've been compared to Haruhi Suzumiya lol.)
Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)
(People think I'm calm but then I explode all at once.)
http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
Openness to Experience/Intellect
High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 12)
(I'm both lol. I hate routine and 'm always curious but I'm anankastic and I always approach familiar tasks in familiar ways.)
Conscientiousness
High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)
(I don't plan ahead but I successfully turn things to my advantage as I go along and I always have a 'plan B'. Other people think i'm messy but I always know where everything is.)
Extraversion
High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 37)
(I'm definitely introverted, however, I can put on the mask and captivate people if need be, then its back to being alone.)
Agreeableness
High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 0)
(I don't get on with other people and I've been compared to Haruhi Suzumiya lol.)
Neuroticism
High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
You are generally relaxed. (Your percentile: 22)
(People think I'm calm but then I explode all at once.)
Last edited:
thanks 
there are some weird/extreme questions there..