Games - What's your Favorite MMORPG? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games What's your Favorite MMORPG?

NekoMaid

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
What's your favorite MMORPG and why?

Currently, I am enjoying Black Desert Online Remastered. I really like how well made the graphics are and how dynamic the gameplay is. Plus, it's my first open-world game.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Easy, Guild Wars 2 is my fav MMORPG. Been playing this game for ages, ever since it was released.
Awesome gameplay, very solid graphics, awesome game design, awesome story and characters, absolutely gigantic and diverse world map, constant seasonl content and awesome DLCs, great character costumization, solid classes and races choice, guilds of course, great PvP and WvW, and most important of all no montly subscription, you buy the game and play till you drop :xp

Played a few MMORPGs but GW2 won me over. Havent played Black Desert but its been on my radar ever since its beta release.

Last edited:

WilliG

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
For me I mainly play MMOs. Occ I do branch out but mainly MMOs for me. So the main games for me is The Secret World
Mechanically TSW is on point. From quests which get you to follow the direction that a bunch of illumin triangles on sewer grates to get to your destination to having to use an in game browser to check quotes and references to figure out clues to finish quests. And if you are ever stuck you can use the browser to check a help guide
It is really dark. Like the whole atmosphere and lighting is dark so it makes everything seems dark and scary when it isn't that bad. I had to boost the gamma in the end to make me feel comfortable to play in the end.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
Elder Scrolls Online.