Fun What's your result?

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Best Friend: Gotoh (lol we could play the whole day the coin game xD)
Rival: Pokkle (man why this weakling)
Interested in you: Gon
Your Target: Hanzo
Targeting you: Buhara (oh shit he will eat me :O)

I passed :P
looks like i was too fast that buhara couldnt eat me :P
and not even hanzo could beat me muhahahahahahaha
 

mak123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
520
Reaction score
64
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Best Friend: Leorio
Rival: Imori
Interested in you: Leorio
Your target: Hanzo
Targeting you: Mike XD
Passed
 

Noonealive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
282
Reaction score
180
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Best Friend: Leluke
Rival: Killua
Interested in you: Jones
Target: Killua
Targeting you: Todo
Failed!
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Best Friend: Kurapika
Rival: Kurapika
Interested in You:Netero
Your Target: Hisoka
Targeting You: Illumi
Exam Result: Passed

Weird how best friend and rival is the same. Oh well.
 

Impossibility

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2012
Messages
4,545
Reaction score
1,195
Gender
Male
Country
Bahamas
Best Friend: Killua (Awesomeness):zomg

Rival: Milluki (Lots of vacation time is clearly going to be available):teehee

Interested: Majitani (I don't know how I would feel about Majitani stalking me):gwah

Target: Todo (I'm clearly meant to have an aversion to big boys):-_-

Targeting You: Milluki (Um, why?):-_-

Exam Result: Failed-Decided To Become An Assassin Instead (This was surprisingly consistent, and lucky):hip
 

Divinenega

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
96
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Best Friend: Nicole
Your Rival: Leroute
Interested in You: Leorio
Your Target: Menchi
Targeting You: Amore

Exam Result: Passed
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, I had fun reading the comments about the results. Let's try this.

Best friend: Johnes. What a bum, I wont be able to shake his hand. Like, ever.
Rival: Hanzo. Well, maybe him can kill Johnes.
Interested in you: Kurapika. I knew he was gay.
Your Target: Umari. Ok, now I know I'm gonna pass this thing.
Targeting you: Amori. This makes things easier. Muajajaja.
Exam: Passed. I knew it. The brothers made it easier. And I'm awesome. :mono
Weird how best friend and rival is the same. Oh well.
I can name SOOOOOOOOOOO many mangas like that. Starting with Naruto.
 

Goshi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
32
Reaction score
8
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Luxembourg
Little bump, wanted to try it too ^^

Best friend: Leorio (Hey BUDDY )
Rival: Umori ...
Interested in you: Ponzo (c'mere girl)
Your Target: Karuto ( ohoh)
Targeting you: Gotoh (aw man ... )
Exam: Failed !
Aaaargh Karuto got me while I tried to sneak up on her :( With nothing but noble intentions, that is to say get the tag and gtfouttahere. I'm no pedo.
 

Keirin

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
84
Reaction score
37
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
My best friend is bodoro
Mike is my rival.. I'm pretty weird if guard dog is my rival :P
KURAPIKA IS INTERESTED IN ME!! I'm in heaven now :D
my target is netero and netero is targeting me..
and oddly I passed :D
 

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
This was fun!

Best Friend: Killua (hells yeah!)
Rival: Geretta (LOL)
Interested in you: Ponzu (oh? Sorry, I don't play for the same team D: )
Your Target: Netero (oh shi-)
Targeting me: Canary (oh shi-^2)

Despite everything, I still somehow passed!
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
Best Friend : ponzu
Rival: gitaruckur (NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
interested in You: Illumi ( heh?)
target: menchi (isn't she supposed to be an exam teacher?)
targeting you: beans (???)
passed...

----------------------------------------------
Now my nen ability


I got transmuter.... wahhhh....
 
Last edited:

Netero

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
737
Reaction score
583
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I decided to re-take the Hunter Exam again sooo let's see if I actually pass this time :derp

Best Friend: Gerreta (no you're NOT! my best friend)
Rival: Gon (Cool)
Interested in you: Satotz (Cool)
Your target: Gon (I'm totally gonna snatch your number plate... maybe..)
Targeting you: Canary (oh shit)

FAILED... again :-_-

EDIT*

Here's my Nen Type: Emission
 
Last edited:

Veradux

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2012
Messages
64
Reaction score
58
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This is a neat game!

Best Friend: Pokkle (this makes me sad)
Rival: Ponzu (I guess this is okay)
Interested in You: Majitani (really creepy)
Your Target: Kurapika (crap, I'm screwed)
Targeting You: Menchi (this is even worse)
Exam Result: Passed (I don't know how...)

Nen Ability: Conjuration (again)
 
Last edited:

lasso

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
47
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Best Friend: pokkle
Rival: killua
Interested in you: amori
Your target: Gon
Targeting you: Gotoh
FAILED!!
 

Cinnabar

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
327
Reaction score
350
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh, sounds fun. I'll have a go.

Best Friend: Geretta. (lezz do this best friend!)
Rival: Todo. (ooh, an easy one?)
Interested in you: Gon. (are we gonna go on a date? i hear you've been to several :zomg lol)
Your Target: Geretta. (why hunter exam? why would you pit me agains mah best friiiieeeeend?)
Targeting You: Kalluto. (holy reptilian asparagus of the monkey! ... d-damn it. paper cut.)

Nen: Transmuter. (cool.)

PASSED. (i... i'm sorry best friend. i saw you dead by the forest, so... don't haunt me, alright? i will avenge you. really.) (heh, who would've thought i'd outrun kalluto?)
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
LOL, three times I tried the Nen thing and the three times got Conjuration. I guess I've no other destiny. Anyway, fist me perfectly.

Anyway, rini...Make it faster to be more chaotic :O
 

Kiba

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
305
Reaction score
108
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
i laughed loud when i read the comments about Geretta ahahahahhaha

Nen: Transmuter (no more know what i can do with it but ok)
 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,650
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Best Friend: Hanzo
Rival: Satotz
Interested in you: Menchi (fuck jeah)
Your target: Hanzo
Targeting you: Tompa
failed. :(
 

riniloves

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
224
Reaction score
179
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines
LOL, three times I tried the Nen thing and the three times got Conjuration. I guess I've no other destiny. Anyway, fist me perfectly.

Anyway, rini...Make it faster to be more chaotic :O
kk, I'll replace it ....
--------------
replace the old post with an new pic which is faster now...

Now everyone can retake the nen ability thing....
and I got Specialist this time....
 
Last edited:

kindredxiuxiu

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2012
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
1,186
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Specialist here, too. :D
 
Top