Request When is MH gonna become an APP?

mcd693

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
293
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
If it is an application and I'm misinformed then my apologies. If there isn't already a MH application available for iphones and ipod touches then I vote that one should be made ASAP and then when one is made that someone post in this thread so that I know and can download said APP to my iphone.

merci.
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Is a special app for mh really neccessary ? I just open MH in the browser with the iphone and i can use it quite well. I dont need a app for it.

Maybe they should made a mobile-website for MH like onemanga did it.......this would be helpful for all mobile device - user.......not only for the iphone/ipad-user.
 

mcd693

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2009
Messages
293
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I just find it kind of difficult to write back good replies on an iphone sometimes.
 

Silverblade

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2007
Messages
999
Reaction score
595
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Lithuania
How about you simply ask njt to close MH down?
I thought MS examgle served enough.

Apple fans.
Ugh.
 

Lord_Orochimaru

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
378
Reaction score
56
Gender
Male
Country
Barbados
I just find it kind of difficult to write back good replies on an iphone sometimes.
buy a nokia n900 maemo browser is like wow... no internet app needed pfft
 
Top