- Joined
- Sep 23, 2009
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 13
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Something has been bugging me lately about the Naruto story. One of the main themes has been family and passing the will of fire on to the next generation, etc. We have seen almost all of the Konoha gangs parents now, and even some siblings, and we have even had the opportunity to see some of them fighting alongside each other. Then it hit me. Where the heck is Sakura's family? Have I missed something? I seem to remember one time she was leaving her house and said goodbye to someone as she walked out the door, but that was it. Do you think that Kishimoto has done this on purpose? Is he going to try to work that into the story at some point? I was just wondering if anyone else had any thoughts on that. It just seems strange since she is one of the 3 main characters and we haven't seen her family at all.