Where Do You Come From?

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's been ages since I've posted and I don't know if I've posted here before... So here goes...

Parañaque City, Philippines
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
this is my first post here....

I'm from Kinshasa, D.R.Congo...I left my country in '99 when I was about 9 years old. Because the civil war and the coup d'etat my parents decided it was too dangerous to stay there...so me and my twin brother came to England, then my parents and little bro followed a few years later..

Moderator Notice:
Added~ Az
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Roxine

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm from Paris, France :)

Moderator Notice:
Added~ Az
 
Last edited by a moderator:

rakkynon

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Turkey, very close to Istanbul, at your service. ^_^
 

Nekomusume

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 7, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
I come from Naples, Italy ^.^
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
I'm from Johannesburg South Afriaca, born 1986 new years day and enjoy touring the country every december with my friends, as soon as I'm done with my country, I plan on touring the world, oh yeah I'm a healthy guy who is out of shape.
 

DragonKiss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
I come from Selangor,Malaysia..
 

Aisuburekaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Where do you come from? - discussion

Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia :)
 

haganenorenkin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Where do you come from? - discussion

hi, mexico city, mexico LOL
 

Leena

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 27, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hi, I'm from Rheda-Wiedenbrück, East Westphalia,North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
I guess no one, who is not living nearby, knows where the town or the region is, because its a really borring place.

Moderator Notice:
Added rakkynon - Leena~ ~rb
 
Last edited by a moderator:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi, I'm from Italy, Florence (Firenze) ^^

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

THE KING

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,109
Reaction score
81
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm from Kolkata in India, but currently living away from family in delhi(due to studies+job).

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Raysen_ht

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
77
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Im in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Right next to the beach...hehehe

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Im in Rio de Janeiro, Brasil

Right next to the beach...hehehe

I envy you!

Ah well, being born in Hungary has it's advantages. Got my own apartment in Szeged and Szeged nightlife is one of the things i'm looking forward to in a couple of years

[goods]moved[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forever_Melody

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,886
Reaction score
634
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Awww people live in such nice places >_<

Well I'm from Quebec city, in Quebec lol. For those who aren't familiar, that's in Canada >_> And no, I don't say "aboot" lol XD

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Warinmon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
This is my first post here, too. Nice to meet you all. ^^
I'm from Chiang Mai, Thailand. And my house is next to the mountains.

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

glassdolly

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
China
Hi there~

My first post here as well.I'm from China,now living in Wellington^^

[goods]added. Assumed you meant Wellington, New Zealand since you didn't specify. ^^; Please correct me if I'm wrong and I'll move you to the proper place.[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Giriel

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
I was born in Tirana, Albania, but now i live in Switzerland.

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lil' Froggy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
Turkey
well I'm from Istanbul-Turkey :D
Islanbul Rocks!!!! [just a quote from the scorpions concert :P ]

p.s.
@glassdolly ,loved your avatar ,love at fist sight ^3^

[goods]added[/goods]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

krazykone12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Where do you come from? - discussion

West Virginia

and yes, I am prepared to debunk any bad rumors you have heard about us... :notrust
I could warrant that, I've been to West Virginia about 5 times it's nice,
while I happen to be from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.... it has it's problems but it's still my habitat :amuse
 
Top