Where Do You Come From?

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Im from Budapest ,Hungary
it seems Im the only one from this beautifull country :)
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
The Fourth said:
Im from Budapest ,Hungary
it seems Im the only one from this beautifull country :)
heh, my longtime-friend from my childhood was hungarian xD
quite a great country :)
so, yeah, welcome the hungarians :D XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hungary! I had a really good college friend once who was born there. Nice to have somebody from there finally here. ;) *Adds*
 

phatspy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I was born in New York but i am from trinidad and tobago in the caribbean the smallest country in the world cup so proud only lik 1.5 million there small country but now i liv with my mother in michigan :crying
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm from the dismally boring but overly historical state of Virginia, U.S.A.

I've lived here my entire life. God, it's so boring..... *sigh* How troublesome.
 

Sky Shadow

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Eastern USA for me. I live in North Carolina where the Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup! GO CANES! >D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
*Adds all of you!*

More Americans.. hehe.
 

woush

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
CANADA FOR THE WIN!! GO HABS GO!!!
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Rostock in Germany :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
A very pretty Canadian girl and a very gnarly German dude have just been added to the list.
 

woush

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
gnarly? puhaha /points @ des :tem
 

5il3nc3r

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2006
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
Canadian, from Quebec, Montreal specifically

Woo! more Montrealers ^^

*pokes Yume and Rampage*
:thumbs
 

Calootoo

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
wow, there are only 3 people from my country.

Ok add another one to Spain. I live in Vigo
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
This is the first place I've been where there hasn't been a single person from Texas. At least, on that first list there's no one from Texas.

I operate out of Austin, TX.
 

Morrigan

Intl Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I'm from Warsaw , Poland... not many of us are here, but I know I'm not the only one ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
All added!

( zindryr, I added Texas as "Central U.S." instead of "Eastern U.S." which I almost did, due to its Southern roots and Southeastern culture. But geographically, it's really Central... so let me know if Central is OK. )
 

zindryr

誰も知らない
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Administrator
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
1,630
Reaction score
200
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Central's where I would expect it. I mean, it's right in the middle of the U.S., (a little south of the middle, but you know).
 

Twoshirou

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
270
Reaction score
8
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Berlin, Germany (many germans here btw.). :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Is it 'cause we have such a cute German admin? :love

and kk, zindryr... :)
 

rennokun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
my grand parent is chinese. I'm Indonesian now im a Citizen In Australia so thats makes me Australian so far. who knows i will be changing country and nationality again
 
Top