Society Where do you see your country...

Franckie

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2007
Messages
2,902
Reaction score
1,381
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Politically? I foresee the US continuing to have the basic democratic process it has held for more than two centuries now. I do not foresee though the US being a major player as it was once was because Anti-Americanism is more rampant than ever, though foreign policy has been producing some favorable results for the US here recently.

Economically? I foresee the US being dominated by socialistic tendencies. The debts of today will stay be a major pain and the value of the US dollar will still be inferior to the likes of currency like the Euro. I do not foresee a major recession or anything, except that more international corporations entitled to globalism will be stationed in the US. I also foresee a booming energy market for things stationed towards things like solar energy. And maybe obesity won't be such a problem as people are making it out to be right now.

Culturally? The largest ethnic group in the US will be Latinos. I also foresee the possibility that the tradition of the US president being a white-male possibly being broken as the US becomes a culture of minorities. I also foresee a decent population preaching the Islamic faith while a decent portion of Americans are still part of the various Christian denominations that exist.
 

Son-Derling

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
210
Reaction score
32
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In 40 years, I will still have no country.

Maybe not even in a century...

But eventually justice will prevail.

The key to our stolen house in Haifa may finally be used by my great grandson.

Palestine 4 life :beer

Well... i would say there we have the first wrong prediction. Palestine is comming the next years

For Germany...well...it is more a view on the world in 40 years as maybe many countrys will no longer exist in 40 years...espeacaly in Europe.
I hope we are going to be one country until then...some European, some african and some Asian staates together in the former EU (the name would be wrong at this point so i say former)....with an well balanced economy in all former staates so that the richer ones (Britan, France, Germany) help the smaller ones (Portugal, Poland, Russia etc) we should achieve ONE law for all these former countrys, ONE currency etc.
So the global players on that time should be the EU, China, India and the US.
Maybe...but only maybe...there will even be a worldwide currency ( <===did i write that word right?).
I would love to see the US being inspired by Canadia and not the other way round...then Northamerica could take a leading role for whole america (especialy southamerica) and "Ozeanien" (don´t know the international term for this continent....the little Island states...the best known is australia as the biggest one...^^) like the EU for Europe/Westasia/Northafrica/middle East.
Oh and this is more a daydreaming than anything else but it would help the world if many countrys would cancel each others credits....it only forces the world economy to slow down...for example germany would have 5 times more money to invest and to help staates in Africa....the other way round Africa would maybe have 200 times or even more money
 
Last edited:

Vampire_Fanatic

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that is very true.....except i substitute your Canada for Soviet Union, may we learn great things from them, china, vietnam, laos, and cuba......


though maybe palestinians should just giv up on their own country, israel will never let it happen, so maybe they should just move to surrounding Arab nations and live their lives.....
 
Last edited:
Top