Life Where will YOU be in 5 Years?

steelwingcrash1

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Perhaps I'll still be a bachelor in 5 years then. I'll finally settle down when I'm already 29.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
In five years I'll be a Ph.D. andwill be still living in my native country unless we'll get Armagedon in 2012.:)

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I renewed my contract as a teacher in my school. Probably I'd stay here... but, I still can't be certain.

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
good_boy
Not that I love my home country that much, but that is the time I have to finish my studies and get free from all the obligations such as military service, so then I can travel and live wherever I want.:)
My Ph. D. will be in Law.:)

goodboy_lawlett

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
good_boy
Not that I love my home country that much, but that is the time I have to finish my studies and get free from all the obligations such as military service, so then I can travel and live wherever I want.:)
My Ph. D. will be in Law.:)
are you planning somewhere?if yeah then where?

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
I only thought about Spain actually.:) A bit about US. Once I had some thoughts about going to Australia, cause there was some program between Russia's and Australia's Embassy, but I was too young and was just in the middle of my University, so I couldn't catch that posibility.:)

Asarii

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Canada
In five years I'll be 24, which means that I'll have graduated college by then. Hopefully I'll be living on my own and working. I'm not too sure if I'll find THE dream career by then. We'll see. :3

steelwingcrash1

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I wonder when can I leave the country for once? I have never ridden a plane nor a ship in my entire life, that's why I am hoping that in this coming 5 years, I hope I can travel to some places around the globe.

I want to teach in other places, too. So I guess I'm going to try my luck in those places.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I know where I want to be in five years.

I want to go to grad school and research more chemistry. I just don't think a bacholor's degree is going to satiate me. I want so much more than that. I want to be the TA or the lab instructor. I want to be that person. I just don't see myself jumping into a career in two and a half years. I want to be a student forever.

I think I need to try it. It's my new deepest desire.

Reactions: xi0

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
In 5 years I'll be in a new apartment somewhere, struggling with math like today. The only difference is some more facial hair, more problems, more things to do. But hell i'll be as lazy as ever!
Oh how wrong I (most likely) was.

In five years I guess I won't be restricted to one thing but I'll prolly be either in my last semester of a masters, or if I'm lucky, making a living out of my more creative talents.

Either way I'm confident that I will have been able to go through with enough projects to not know where the fuck I'll be or exactly what the fuck I'll be doing... Or who for that matters :hip

faintsmile1992

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Same old, same old for me... except I'll be well old by then...

mattiaildivino

九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
Italy
I should be attending at the university of Medicine,at least I hope so.

abbotabner

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Angola
I think i will be on top in my 5 years because i am really work in hard for reaching top in my career so i have to face difficulties but i think there is no life without struggle so i think i will be a CEO in next 5 years.

rudorofu

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hopefully done school and with a decent job DX My post-secondary program takes exactly 5 years to complete because of the additional terms that are taken up by co-op work terms so it would have originally been the regular 4 years if not for that :\ But hopefully this will pay off after the 5 years! Don't see much of anything else besides that in my future XD