- Joined
- Dec 8, 2010
- Messages
- 554
- Reaction score
- 111
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Perhaps I'll still be a bachelor in 5 years then. I'll finally settle down when I'm already 29.

You like Russia that much?btw whats your Ph.D in?In five years I'll be a Ph.D. andwill be still living in my native country unless we'll get Armagedon in 2012.![]()



are you planning somewhere?if yeah then where?good_boy
Not that I love my home country that much, but that is the time I have to finish my studies and get free from all the obligations such as military service, so then I can travel and live wherever I want.
My Ph. D. will be in Law.![]()
A bit about US. Once I had some thoughts about going to Australia, cause there was some program between Russia's and Australia's Embassy, but I was too young and was just in the middle of my University, so I couldn't catch that posibility.
Oh how wrong I (most likely) was.In 5 years I'll be in a new apartment somewhere, struggling with math like today. The only difference is some more facial hair, more problems, more things to do. But hell i'll be as lazy as ever!
