Which DF ability do you want the most?

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well from Devil Fruits we've seen so far I would say:

Eneru's DF ability is just AWESOME!!!!!

I wouldn't mind Ace's or Marco's as well.

But, to live normal life as well I would go for Kuma's Paw Paw Fruit hehehe! Travel the world as I want to and take people with me! hahaha
 

ScratchmenApoo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
490
Reaction score
165
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
I would probably want Ivankov's fruit, so it will allow me to cure diseases and find cures for (at the moment) uncurable diseases. People shouldn't be missing out the fun the world offers because of the misfortune in genetics they might have.

Other than that, I would also like the Sound fruit (what Scratchmen Apoo has) so I can perform on stages and jam with people and have lots of fun through music.

If I was evil, then I would certainly pick Darkness Fruit, because darkness and gravity powers are extremely cool and strong. Also, I think that Enel's Lightning fruit is the strongest, as I believe thunder to be the strongest element in most games etc. It moves fast, it can shock people, it can fry people, it's just badass.

But overall, if it was possible in real life, I would choose the sound fruit - your whole body has musical instruments, you can perform anywhere you want, love it.
 

Metal D. Reaper

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
84
Reaction score
2
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
I would go for the power of the Admiral Akainu because its magma dude you can shoot giant magma bubbles in the air from far away or make with the heat of magma/lava destruction and if the fighter survives then kill him in a hand to hand fight

Cool name is Metal D. Reaper the Duke of Hell with a huge bounty lava=heat=density=logia=ranged weaopon = close combat= perfect defense
 

Poneglyph420

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
1,317
Reaction score
597
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
For sure I'd go with Ace's Mera Mera no mi first off but a close second would be Smoker's Moku Moku... Not based on overall power but personal preference.

There are more powerful fruits, like Marco's, Kizaru, BB...
Still want that Mera Mera...!
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Enel, Marco or Ace's Devil Fruit
And I may change my mind if we got to see another one Greater ... :p
 
Last edited:

Superman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wanna have the genius genius fruit! I dont wanna fight or so and i can probably make every fruit if i would be such a genius!
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah, and you may combine or rather mix two or more DF :plot
 

Banedor

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
225
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'll take the invisible DF.

Hello Megan Fox's room. ^.^
 

RichardMNixon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
908
Reaction score
285
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I would vote for Kizaru or Kuma as strongest DF, though I do favor wind/lightning in RPGs.

Having a God Fruit wouldn't be much of an adventure though, I'd still like a flying fruit. You can give fast flying kicks, fly out of the way of attacks, and fly for transportation; attack, defense, and travel is all you really need from a super power. Plus flying would be crazy fun. If I could do crazy stuff with sonic booms that would just be gravy.

Also, lightning only moves ~1/3rd the speed of light, dudes. Which I understand to be a pretty sizable difference when dealing with relativistic speeds.

If I had to have a logia (though I can't imagine anyone in OP would be disappointed by that prospect), wind would be awesome; I think glass would be cool too and weak enough that I'd feel like there's a story there for me.

If I had to have a zoan it would Pterodactyl, easy. Quetzalcoatl would also be choice if mythic was on the table.
 
Last edited:

bittman

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
1,746
Reaction score
929
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Definitely Kuma's fruit, imagine the money you'd save on international flights!

Not really interested in any of that logia stuff. After a period of time I reckon I'd just be sick of my body turning into some random element. Can you imagine trying not to have your body turn into an element whilst engaging in strenuous physical activity usually done without clothes?!?

So really my second would probably be Robin's fruit, so many useful applications. Like I could type faster...and stuff...
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
My favorite Devil Fruit is always subject to change but currently I wouldn't mind having Aokiji's Hie Hie no Mi. It would come in really handy in summer for obvious reasons and it would render me immune to problems like hypothermia and the cold. Also, I would love to cross the sea on bike - one of my fantasies... And I'm interested in cyrogenics so the ice powers would be useful there as well.
 

ZenoArmani

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2006
Messages
168
Reaction score
33
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
I would probably want Marco's Phoenix/immortality fruit, or one that gave me some time-control abilities. Although Kizaru's and Kuma's fruits also seem fun.
 

kebuenowilly

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Marco fruit: Just to live forever and to fly around the world! What's more cool than that?
 

beastboy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
284
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Luffy's fruit no doubt about it.. ony for the fact that physical attacks don't act on me.. I would lett anyone punch me and then I would just jet pistol them!
And gomu gomu no rocket is just handy.. I mean.. I would reach my school in not time!!
I would love to put my self in front of a car just to scare the driver!!
ahahah
then I would just stand up and say:
"Wari!!"


But Robin's fruit would be good.. people say that they like Luffy's fruit cause they could have huge sexual organs.. but what about having to genitals??
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Mr. 3's DF ability could be very handy in particular situations at work, school, etc lol hehehe
 

Bucks

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
135
Reaction score
25
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'd gladly take the genius genius fruit. I'd be hailed as the new Einstein only better.
 

Superman

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
495
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I'd gladly take the genius genius fruit. I'd be hailed as the new Einstein only better.
Errr.....who the fuck is Einstein?? HAHAHAHA Just joking but seriously with this fruit you could solve every crossword puzzle perfectly:D:D
 

Panda

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
121
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
I would like a time fruit. If there was not a time fruit, I would like nikyu nikyu no mi :D (paw paw fruit) It seems so useful!
 
Top