- Joined
- Jun 30, 2010
- Messages
- 909
- Reaction score
- 504
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey, I created this thread because I've seen a lot threads saying that he or whoever should get the Sharingan, or the Rin'negan, etc. Now, there are loads more kickass kekkei genkai in the world. Personally, though the Rin'negan is nothing short of amazing, the only way we've seen it used is by Pain using it to coordinate his Six Paths technique. If it were up to me, I'd have a Sharingan and a Byakugan. I'd abuse the jutsu copying power of the Sharingan plus I'll be able to have some kickass taijutsu techniques with the Gentle Fist style used by the Byakugan. That, and being able to see through anything and for a long distance is a plus, too
.
However, that's not the end of it. Orochimaru experimented with some kekkai genkai of his own. He helped Danzou be a shinobi able to use the most devastating kekkai genkai of Konoha: the Sharingan and the Mokuton manipulation. And we all saw how broken Danzou was. That's a mighty kekkai genkai combo to have. Heck, even the current Mizukage has two different kekkai genkai. Talk about the possibilities!
I guess my thread is this: if you were Orochimaru and had the know-how and whatever you needed at your disposal, which kekkai genkai would you experiment with? Obviously, Orochimaru's left hand, Kabuto, would be of use with his extensive medical knowledge
.
If it were up to me, I'd go to Kimimaro's corpse that's still stuck in that bone tree on the outskirts of Konoha, and try to find a way to have his cells bond with a host body. Kimimaro is insanely broken. Period. Just like Itachi, he died of an illness cuz no one would be able to defeat him. In Naruto, if you're so broken that you can't be defeated, you either kill yourself or die at the hands of an invasive microorganism in your body. So, in summary, I'd be a kekkai genkai soup: Kimimaro's body-type and a Sharingan in one eye and a Byakugan in the other
.
And if I wanted to be more intense, who would have these kekkai genkai? Deidara. 'Nough said.
.However, that's not the end of it. Orochimaru experimented with some kekkai genkai of his own. He helped Danzou be a shinobi able to use the most devastating kekkai genkai of Konoha: the Sharingan and the Mokuton manipulation. And we all saw how broken Danzou was. That's a mighty kekkai genkai combo to have. Heck, even the current Mizukage has two different kekkai genkai. Talk about the possibilities!
I guess my thread is this: if you were Orochimaru and had the know-how and whatever you needed at your disposal, which kekkai genkai would you experiment with? Obviously, Orochimaru's left hand, Kabuto, would be of use with his extensive medical knowledge
.If it were up to me, I'd go to Kimimaro's corpse that's still stuck in that bone tree on the outskirts of Konoha, and try to find a way to have his cells bond with a host body. Kimimaro is insanely broken. Period. Just like Itachi, he died of an illness cuz no one would be able to defeat him. In Naruto, if you're so broken that you can't be defeated, you either kill yourself or die at the hands of an invasive microorganism in your body. So, in summary, I'd be a kekkai genkai soup: Kimimaro's body-type and a Sharingan in one eye and a Byakugan in the other
. And if I wanted to be more intense, who would have these kekkai genkai? Deidara. 'Nough said.