- Joined
- Jul 9, 2010
- Messages
- 2,700
- Reaction score
- 1,424
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Kyuubi transformation
You know, Naruto?
I basically killed your parents.
I made your life a living hell. I tried to take over your body more times than none, and up until when you tried to control me, I would've gladly dined on you with a bottle of fine wine.
But then you kicked by butt and stole my chakra, and hey, that's what pals do, right?
So I made a 180° turn and now I'm your BFF.
In 40 chapters.
Life's good.
Orochimaru's scroll
You know, Sasuke?
You totally left us to die a miserable death, and generally you never gave a shit about Taka since we were raped by Bee.
We were in jail thanks to you, but I totally still am in love with you your BFF so I'll search you in Orochimaru's lairs even though you killed off the man and just about have no ties with those places whatsoever.
Juugo destroyed a wall, and we obtained a weapon to control the world, don't ask me how. To try to control it never crossed my mind, I will give it to you.
And I easily found you, traveling in, like, half a day and finding you in a secluded cave no one found, even though I retardedly searched for you in Orochimaru's place.
You just took my scroll and said to me to GTFO and that you would be happy if I died, but I still want to be your BFF.
You resurrected Orochimaru, extracting him from that chick that we don't know why she's even still alive, and I crapped my pants.
Juugo sucks.
Life sucks.
Obito's transformation
You know, Madara?
We're like the luckiest guys in the world, you and I.
I mean I received a boulder to the face, and the worst it did to me was improve my intelligence to impossible levels, I awakened an ability I shouldn't be able to use since I have a measly 2-tomoe Sharingan, even with Kishi retconning the Mangekyo's activating requirement so I could avoid death, and just as luck would want, I drop in your only hideout, where you went into hiding as a crippled old man, defenceless and alone.
You are pretty lucky since you automatically obtained the most haxed Sharingan eye your clan has ever seen, and just pulled a magic trick transforming me into someone comparable to you in, what, 1 year?
Makes me wonder why you didn't train other Uchihas, I mean imagine a clan made of Madaras, we would rule the world.
Obtaining me you have set plans in motion that otherwise you wouldn't be able to accomplish since, well, Nagato just said "screw you".
We also lucked out that Itachi got eaten by a disease, so I could obtain Sasuke and get rid of the biggest obstacle in one shot, I mean we don't even have to do the dirty work, our enemy kills themselves!
Now you have an immortal body with infinite chakra, and can redirect Bijuudamas with a fan, while I just mindraped my former BFF and showed him who was the failure.
Life's good.
You know, Naruto?
I basically killed your parents.
I made your life a living hell. I tried to take over your body more times than none, and up until when you tried to control me, I would've gladly dined on you with a bottle of fine wine.
But then you kicked by butt and stole my chakra, and hey, that's what pals do, right?
So I made a 180° turn and now I'm your BFF.
In 40 chapters.
Life's good.
Orochimaru's scroll
You know, Sasuke?
You totally left us to die a miserable death, and generally you never gave a shit about Taka since we were raped by Bee.
We were in jail thanks to you, but I totally still am
Juugo destroyed a wall, and we obtained a weapon to control the world, don't ask me how. To try to control it never crossed my mind, I will give it to you.
And I easily found you, traveling in, like, half a day and finding you in a secluded cave no one found, even though I retardedly searched for you in Orochimaru's place.
You just took my scroll and said to me to GTFO and that you would be happy if I died, but I still want to be your BFF.
You resurrected Orochimaru, extracting him from that chick that we don't know why she's even still alive, and I crapped my pants.
Juugo sucks.
Life sucks.
Obito's transformation
You know, Madara?
We're like the luckiest guys in the world, you and I.
I mean I received a boulder to the face, and the worst it did to me was improve my intelligence to impossible levels, I awakened an ability I shouldn't be able to use since I have a measly 2-tomoe Sharingan, even with Kishi retconning the Mangekyo's activating requirement so I could avoid death, and just as luck would want, I drop in your only hideout, where you went into hiding as a crippled old man, defenceless and alone.
You are pretty lucky since you automatically obtained the most haxed Sharingan eye your clan has ever seen, and just pulled a magic trick transforming me into someone comparable to you in, what, 1 year?
Makes me wonder why you didn't train other Uchihas, I mean imagine a clan made of Madaras, we would rule the world.
Obtaining me you have set plans in motion that otherwise you wouldn't be able to accomplish since, well, Nagato just said "screw you".
We also lucked out that Itachi got eaten by a disease, so I could obtain Sasuke and get rid of the biggest obstacle in one shot, I mean we don't even have to do the dirty work, our enemy kills themselves!
Now you have an immortal body with infinite chakra, and can redirect Bijuudamas with a fan, while I just mindraped my former BFF and showed him who was the failure.
Life's good.