- Joined
- Jun 25, 2006
- Messages
- 149
- Reaction score
- 17
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Is it just me or does it feel like Kishimoto didn't enjoy writing the latest arcs as much as he did for part 1?
Part 1 was all about the growth of Naruto, going from "Zero to hero", getting trained by the top ninjas, learning cool new jutsus like rasengan, there was drama and battles amongst the ninjas of the village, a lot of comedic moments.
However part 2 was all about fighting ugly super powerful villains, over doing the rasengan move, depending more on Kurama's chakra, there were more deaths, less happy/funny times, less interactions between the konoha 11 and Tobi became Obito.
For that reason, I prefer Part I, what are your thoughts? Feel free to vote!
Part 1 was all about the growth of Naruto, going from "Zero to hero", getting trained by the top ninjas, learning cool new jutsus like rasengan, there was drama and battles amongst the ninjas of the village, a lot of comedic moments.
However part 2 was all about fighting ugly super powerful villains, over doing the rasengan move, depending more on Kurama's chakra, there were more deaths, less happy/funny times, less interactions between the konoha 11 and Tobi became Obito.
For that reason, I prefer Part I, what are your thoughts? Feel free to vote!
Last edited: