Discussion Which spinoff would you like to see?

What spinoff would you like to see?

  • Urek climb

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Great Warriors climb

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Wangnan and sweet & sour climb

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Life of Tower inhabitants prior to Great Warriors entering the tower

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Enryu arrival on 43rd floor and battle against administrator

    Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Arlene and V against Zahard and Family Heads

    Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Life of some irregular (Urek,Enryu or any GW) prior to entering the tower

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Enne capture and battle against her

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Something else

    Votes: 5 14.7%

  • Total voters
    34

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
With SIU announcement he confirmed that we are getting some spinoff. Do you have any preference on what would you like to see?

I threw some ideas,but obviously not everyone will want something from this options, so if you have any ideas I would like to hear them.

I would personally love to know about my favorite character Enryu since there is so much mystery surrounding him and his power is on a different level to what we saw so far in the story.

Also I would like to see battle against Enne and how she got captured as there is a rumour that Zahard got personally involved in her capture, also she will probably be important character in the near future so that would also be cool.
 
Last edited:

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I chose GW climb and Enne's story because I believe it will tie into the main story effortlessly. I also believe Enne Namedrop was a foreshadowing for her story eventually and with Adori's arrival and Gustang's losses it would be prime time to introduce her. I get SIU's line of thinking that if he incorporates more Flashbacks the original story might get a little longer and people will again complain about the pacing which is fair enough. I see this spin-off decision as the best of both worlds answer. When and if Bam/Gustang rescues her, the fanbase won't have to know her story because of the spinoff.

The GW climb because who doesn't want to see it? Zahard and FHs getting corrupted, their rise, genesis and birth of civilisations.

Another likely spinoff could be about Icarus and her relationship with V and GW's.

SIU said he wanted to do a Wangnan spinoff in the past so maybe this is the most likely content we get from him. I will certainly not be mad at it.

PS: This is a personal question. Has anybody in the forum read "The Beginning After The End"? I am willing to give it a go since its anime adaptation is also in the pipeline. Please let me know.
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
I chose GW climb and Enne's story because I believe it will tie into the main story effortlessly. I also believe Enne Namedrop was a foreshadowing for her story eventually and with Adori's arrival and Gustang's losses it would be prime time to introduce her. I get SIU's line of thinking that if he incorporates more Flashbacks the original story might get a little longer and people will again complain about the pacing which is fair enough. I see this spin-off decision as the best of both worlds answer. When and if Bam/Gustang rescues her, the fanbase won't have to know her story because of the spinoff.

The GW climb because who doesn't want to see it? Zahard and FHs getting corrupted, their rise, genesis and birth of civilisations.

Another likely spinoff could be about Icarus and her relationship with V and GW's.

SIU said he wanted to do a Wangnan spinoff in the past so maybe this is the most likely content we get from him. I will certainly not be mad at it.

PS: This is a personal question. Has anybody in the forum read "The Beginning After The End"? I am willing to give it a go since its anime adaptation is also in the pipeline. Please let me know.
Yeah Enne in spinoff would seem pretty on point if he decides to add her to the main story in near future, which I think he will.

As for the GW climb, I think it can be a certain period of the climb, since it would be too much to add their whole climb, but maybe hidden floor or something like that would still be pretty cool.
 

Lord V returned

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2024
Messages
149
Reaction score
418
Age
25
Country
Austria
I chose something else. I was tempted to pick "Arlene/V vs Jahad" but I would probably not want to focus as much on the war as the story of V and Arlene itself. We already know the end result of the war so...

I would like a side story of V/Arlene's climb, meeting luslec the first time, their plan leading up to what we have now, if indeed it was all planned. Would it be awesome to see all of this in the story itself? Hell yes, but I'm wondering if Siu is doing this side story of "whatever" exactly because he can't see a way to fully tie it into the story without making it a "side story" that'll just be "canon".
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I chose something else. I was tempted to pick "Arlene/V vs Jahad" but I would probably not want to focus as much on the war as the story of V and Arlene itself. We already know the end result of the war so...

I would like a side story of V/Arlene's climb, meeting luslec the first time, their plan leading up to what we have now, if indeed it was all planned. Would it be awesome to see all of this in the story itself? Hell yes, but I'm wondering if Siu is doing this side story of "whatever" exactly because he can't see a way to fully tie it into the story without making it a "side story" that'll just be "canon".
Fairs.

Maybe he does Arlene and her struggles to find a way outside of the tower in search of Outside God. Ties in with Enryu stuff as well. If he does this we may know more about the prophecy, V's death and his reincarnation supposedly inside Bam's body. The possibilities are endless because anything he does will very effortlessly tie in with the main plot.
This could also be tied into "Why bam was trapped in a Cave without any memories?"
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
The decision to halt at the 134 floor, and 135th floor.

Or just a floor before the clearance of GWs.

Or just how ToG came to the existence and how your wish come true when you are up at the last floor

Very interesting thread, thank you very much @Pro Factor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fairs.

Maybe he does Arlene and her struggles to find a way outside of the tower in search of Outside God. Ties in with Enryu stuff as well. If he does this we may know more about the prophecy, V's death and his reincarnation supposedly inside Bam's body. The possibilities are endless because anything he does will very effortlessly tie in with the main plot.
This could also be tied into "Why bam was trapped in a Cave without any memories?"
Your last question is so spot on especially in these chapters with Baam struggling with V in his head.
 

Pro Factor

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Messages
676
Reaction score
1,602
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
The decision to halt at the 134 floor, and 135th floor.

Or just a floor before the clearance of GWs.

Or just how ToG came to the existence and how your wish come true when you are up at the last floor

Very interesting thread, thank you very much @Pro Factor
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Your last question is so spot on especially in these chapters with Baam struggling with V in his head.
I feel like your idea can actually tie greatly into the war itself which SIU can show throught flashbacks once season 4 starts. So basically: Deciding to stop climbing and arguments (Spin off) > War between GWs (beginning of s4 flashback). Spinoff should be something that you can skip and still read season 4 without feeling like you’re missing something and I feel he can achieve that with your idea.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I will be completely controversial: I want the regulars to climb.

I miss the atmosphere of S2, the discoveries, developing powers, concepts, etc.

Talking about the 13GW increase is practically revealing all the pertinent secrets. He won't do that.

That said, it's much more likely that it's something involving Wangnan. Ah, what a waste when we have Ran around...

Something about Wolhaiksong or Gong Bang would be amazing too, or even a story about a Zahard princess. The one who rejected the 13 month gun would be a good one.
 

NAMELESS

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
467
Reaction score
667
Country
Brazil
Actually, i'm excited about this spin off. We are getting lore that will end up tying to the creation and purpose of the Tower itself. I'm working on a theory. I might post something in here, but first i gotta find panels and more materials to link.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
I didn't think it would happen but it's great. Urek is one of my favorite characters too. A spin-off about the 13GW would be a dream come true but I guess it would be too spoilery at this stage. Anyway, now that we got this. I hope SIU will set things right regarding certain things. I want to see all of Traumerei's personal Shinheuhs. He can appear and have some fights there since it's in the past. The fight with Gustang was mostly disappointing and we didn't see the latter's Shinwonryu but at least he is still alive.
 

arrowofsky

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2023
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
3,724
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I didn't think it would happen but it's great. Urek is one of my favorite characters too. A spin-off about the 13GW would be a dream come true but I guess it would be too spoilery at this stage. Anyway, now that we got this. I hope SIU will set things right regarding certain things. I want to see all of Traumerei's personal Shinheuhs. He can appear and have some fights there since it's in the past. The fight with Gustang was mostly disappointing and we didn't see the latter's Shinwonryu but at least he is still alive.
I believe we will definitely learn Traumerei's reason to mask himself, and maybe some Leviathan interactions.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Elgor was used against some nobodies. He was used just 2 times for someone whose design I liked the most out of all. I hope my dream comes true, Rei with all his 7 personal divine sea animals and Leviathan in a single panel. I want to see how powerful Rei is with controlling Leviathan. Valhalla and Leviathan in each hand and on top of that, sheet of Rupture 💀. But as he said, he seems to have never thought of using Valhalla against towerborns after the war, so maybe against V/Arlene he used it in the great war.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Honestly, Urek's side story doesn't affect the main story much, where Baam and his allies are fighting Zahard and the 10 family heads.
Even a story about towerborns like regulars: Wangnan, Maria, etc or high rankers: Enne, Adori, etc would be much more valuable.

There are so many characters that just appeared in the side story, but they will probably die or be left behind in Urek's journey to climb the tower. What a waste!
The development of the main story was really slow, which many people are complaining. I hope this side story is successful enough to not disappoint SIU.
 
Top